Moderator staff changes and upcoming website changes.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Cheryl,

Please make your wishes about Brown Cafe known in your will. That way, should a group of BC folks want to purchase it, maybe we can get 1st right of refusal.

​Other than that- I read a lot of posts, just don't post as much anymore

When She posted that I printed it and put it in our estate planning book. This will be added to the will. :peaceful:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I like both posts.
I am very pleased Cheryl plans to stay on course and continue forward with BC.
I will also add that in event misfortune described occurs; I will work with others to preserve the spirit of BC.

Cheryl,

Please make your wishes about Brown Cafe known in your will. That way, should a group of BC folks want to purchase it, maybe we can get 1st right of refusal.

​Other than that- I read a lot of posts, just don't post as much anymore

I don't generally think of things like that so that's a very good suggestion.

Please say hi to the Mrs. Hope you two have been on some awesome adventures lately. Maybe one day we see you guys again on another bc cruise.

When She posted that I printed it and put it in our estate planning book. This will be added to the will. :peaceful:

For the record, I was the first to accept this responsibility.
(Note to all, I am now to be addressed as the Heir to this Dynasty.)

Carry on.:wink2:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Great, glad you liked my idea. It saved a bunch of trouble in our family when the grandmother made sure that her will was "iron clad" when it was probated.

Since the cruise, we have been to Alaska, and are looking at a white water rafting trip thru the Grand Canyon. Also for our 20th wedding anniversary, we are thinking about Hawaii.