Monday, July 31; the perfect storm of stupid.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
just had to click on this because of the great title.

Sober, just think, pretty soon you won't have to give a flying leap about this crap anymore.

I still can not believe i used to care. When I run into a former co-worker at Costco or at the bank all they do is complain about the working conditions.

I just smile and say " I don't care anymore." The funny thing is most of these guys have achieved Peer 80 and keep working. Can't feel sorry for them.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The irony
image%2520(4902)_large.jpg

thaliloldsup

NE Division
I clerk at my hub for the Saturday ground.. it's a mess.. 2nd to last driver came in at 10pm, waited until 11:30pm for the last driver who had 1 envelope left -- needless to say I will be requesting back to M-friend

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I clerk at my hub for the Saturday ground.. it's a mess.. 2nd to last driver came in at 10pm, waited until 11:30pm for the last driver who had 1 envelope left -- needless to say I will be requesting back to M-friend
The union should put each and every driver on the 9-5 list.

35years

Gravy route
Orion made me less effective.
More money for less work. I don't care, it's their company.

Could not care less about missed if they are under staffing this new service offering.

Full lunch, no running, let them know how many del and pickups will be missed.

They have absolutely no problem messing up employees' lives forcing Tue-Sat in the name of greed. I have no problem missing stops if they under staff.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Why would they be missed?
The residential volume that gets delivered on Saturday forces the company to cut/combine routes on Monday in order to hit Stops Per Car.
Residential stops can be delivered after 5:00. Business stops and pickups cant.
How well would your route come off if they cut 35 residential DR stops off of you and replaced them with pickups, or business stops off of an adjacent route?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The residential volume that gets delivered on Saturday forces the company to cut/combine routes on Monday in order to hit Stops Per Car.
Residential stops can be delivered after 5:00. Business stops and pickups cant.
How well would your route come off if they cut 35 residential DR stops off of you and replaced them with pickups, or business stops off of an adjacent route?
Break off and do it.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Are they going to start running weekend sorts and feeder runs that run 24/7? Because as it stands right now they are running Monday volume on Saturday. No delivery volume left for Mondays except for businesses that are closed on Saturday. So pickups are really the only thing that will be done on Monday? Why is this a money maker? Simply put...it is all smoke and mirrors with no real return.