monthly refund check from ups??

blkcloud

Do any of you know what a shipper needs to do to qualify for a monthly refund check on the packages that were shipped? thanks!!

ups79

Why don't you ask your sales rep. You realize you can not collect on other shipper's service failures? Haven't we gone through this with you before?

Last edited:

ups79

Why don't you ask your sales rep. You realize you can not collect on other shipper's service failures? Haven't we gone through this with you before?

blkcloud

no, you havent gone through this with me before..My sale rep is such a class act you can never reach him or her or whom ever it happens to be this week, I think ive had at least 2 dozen in the last 5 years..when you call the number that was last faxed to you the recording machine says it a invalid extension.. If you dont know the answer just tell me..

blkcloud

ups79 said:
You realize you can not collect on other shipper's service failures?
I'm not sure what this is about.. all i'm asking about is a "commision" (for lack of a better word) on the packages I ship...

tieguy

Banned
blkcloud said:
I'm not sure what this is about.. all i'm asking about is a "commision" (for lack of a better word) on the packages I ship...

call the 1800 pickups number and file your refund request on service failures.

bisongolfer

blkcloud said:

Are you saying you ship out packages via UPS for others and would like a cut back (Commision)? Or are you inquiring about how to get a refund for a service failure?

B

BROWN OBSERVER

blkcloud said:

DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. ITS ABOUT GETTING REFUNDS FROM UPS OR FEDEX SERVICE FAILURES...THESE COMPANYS WILL NEVER DIVULGE THEIR SERVICE RECORDS. YOU SEE THESE REFUND SCAMS ALL OVER THE NET.. THERE IS NO "COMMISSION". ..GET OUT AND GET FAR AWAY...

xkingx

haha sounds like th same "company" that does mass spam to my email..Telling me to work for them collecting money back from shipments from ups and fedex...
i dont believe such a company exists
kinda like the work at home ads

blkcloud

nope its non of the above.. one of my customers has a big mail order business..he gets a check back from ups at the end of each month based on how much he ships, I talked with him the other day and he told me that he started using fed x for a while and when ups tried to get him to come back that was part of the deal.. it has nothing to do with a scam or a email..thanks!!

beentheredonethat

nope its non of the above.. one of my customers has a big mail order business..he gets a check back from ups at the end of each month based on how much he ships, I talked with him the other day and he told me that he started using fed x for a while and when ups tried to get him to come back that was part of the deal.. it has nothing to do with a scam or a email..thanks!!
Blkcloud, What you are describing is an incentive the customer has with UPS. I'd say about 15-20 years ago, no shipper had any reduction in their rates. Everyone, weather you shipped one pkg once, or you shipped millions of pkgs a year, paid the same rate period. Now, most every shipper who ships any quantity gets a discount off of the published rates. Some customers get a small discount off their rates, others larger. The discount is usually related to how much volume you give UPS, what % of your shipping this is, and most importantly of all, is how profitable those pkgs are to UPS. The more profit we make, the more we can give you as an incentive. Now, for the money back part. Some shippers have as part of their incentive, a rebate, that they get if they ship enough pkgs. It's a win win, most customers like to get the check at the end of the month. Also, UPS likes it since if the customer doesn't ship enough to qualify we don't pay the incentive\rebate. If the entire incentive was on their upfront discount, then when the customer doesn't ship enough, UPS is out money since it gave this discount it really shouldn't have.