More Snow

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Nice to not be delivering in this crap today ;)

It's worse in Boston. They've now broken the 2 week record of 1978. 61 1/2 inches of snow within 2 weeks.

The poor people on the red line in Quincy...The T (train/subway) got stuck in the snow for hours before the MBTA decided to shut it down and people trying to get to work all had to get out and walk down the tracks in the storm...

xpzf2v.jpg

J

jibbs

You sure that's not a picture of them walking home? Because if that was me I'd definitely be walking home, not to work.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I would too.

They were walking down the tracks to the shuttle buses the MBTA sent to get them.

wcvb.jpg

MBTA had initially sent a "rescue train" on the same track to attempt to push the stuck train but then the rescue train got stuck too.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Boy I guess I can't complain about the couple inches we are supposed to get tonight.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This winter so far has been a blessing for me.

We have had maybe 2-3 inches of snow and everytime it snowed I was asked if I wanted off. Hell I'm not even sure I have worked more than a few days with it under freezing.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
So far we got 8" from this storm. Maybe another smaller storm Thursday. Then the arctic blast. I'd take the snow anyday. Atleast it's warmer.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
It hasn't been since 1996, that I needed a bobcat to make more room for snow at my house. If we get much more snow, I'll be needing to do that.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
I heard another storm could be a-brewin Thursday,weather guy is being very conservative as to the accumulations at this point, sounds like it could go either way