Moreluck, Fethers & Big Brown Hen in naked chat tonight

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't own a miniature pincher....she's a toy Manchester Terrier.....breed that's been around since 1500.

With our "postage stamp" size yard, we really can't have a big dog.....she is fiercely loyal and dislikes most people...her temperment fits with my temperment perfectly.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I don't own a miniature pincher....she's a toy Manchester Terrier.....breed that's been around since 1500.

With our "postage stamp" size yard, we really can't have a big dog.....she is fiercely loyal and dislikes most people...her temperment fits with my temperment perfectly.

You made the statement in another thread that you liked everybody, so which one is it?
Perhaps you were being facitious?:wink2:

I had a min pin named Nacho who was the same way he lived 19 years and was a bad ass right till the very end.