Morning Joe' Says Trump's Tax Returns Prove 'Hillary Clinton Was Right All Along': 'He Was Desperate to Hide the Truth'

newfie

HA! fat chance of that as the laws are written by the rich for the rich.
again,it;s obvious why he fought so hard to keep them from being released
don't hate the player hate the game.

unless you're actually suggesting he pay more than required?

newfie

erm,he was never audited as he claimed to be.
Carry On
you don't read your own information? He was audited on several of those years by the IRS .
part of the liberal hysteria was directed at the IRS because Libs felt the IRS should have gone extreme on trump in the audit instead of following the law.
glad I was able to inform you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Seems kind of anti climactic given the absolute obsession the left has had with these tax returns.

I was told there would be massive evidence of Russian Collusion or some stupid crap like that.

It's just more "Hurr Durr he didn't pay a lot in taxes".

Yawn.

Thebrownblob

That Hillary was 100% right about trump.
Carry on
Wow, they released trumps tax records! lol I can barely understand mine I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to understand his, if there was something wrong, I’m sure the IRS would’ve already nailed him. All the complaining about loopholes is pretty funny since it was politicians, who put those loopholes there for people like him and them, definitely not for people like us.

Thebrownblob

This sure didn't age well
Again, I don’t understand why anyone cares what he paid in taxes, I don’t know about you, but I’m certainly try to pay as little as possible legally. This is a nothing burger I don’t even care for Trump. You do realize there’s more than just federal income tax, correct? lol.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Again, I don’t understand why anyone cares what he paid in taxes, I don’t know about you, but I’m certainly try to pay as little as possible legally. This is a nothing burger I don’t even care for Trump. You do realize there’s more than just federal income tax, correct? lol.
All Presidents since Nixon have released their tax returns.Thats where Nixon's 'I am not a crook" statement came from. It wasnt about watergate,rather it was his over his Tax Returns.
Trump however IS a crook and we can all see why he fought to release them,and LIED about what he had paid

Next Day Error

X - Other

You're assuming this fat liar didn't lie about his deductions. I understand he claimed "cash" donations to charity without any corresponding paperwork detailing where it went.

Thebrownblob

All Presidents since Nixon have released their tax returns.Thats where Nixon's 'I am not a crook" statement came from. It wasnt about watergate,rather it was his over his Tax Returns.
Trump however IS a crook and we can all see why he fought to release them,and LIED about what he had paid
He didn’t release his and they put him in office anyway seems the people didn’t care. Maybe we should stop wasting time on this nonsense and worry about stopping a war that’s spinning out of control in Ukraine.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He didn’t release his and they put him in office anyway seems the people didn’t care. Maybe we should stop wasting time on this nonsense and worry about stopping a war that’s spinning out of control in Ukraine.
Or a southern border that is a catastrophe.
Or violent crime that is skyrocketing.
Or out of control inflation.

Wait..wait...we need to get these electric cars on the road so the frogs in Brazil won't stroke out when they ff:censored2:k.

newfie

whut?

Nixon made the now-famous declaration during a televised question-and-answer session with Associated Press editors. Nixon, who appeared “tense” to a New York Times reporter, was questioned about his role in the Watergate burglary scandal and efforts to cover up the fact that members of his re-election committee had funded the break-in. Nixon replied “people have got to know whether or not their President is a crook. Well, I’m not a crook.

a crook who could not be found guilty of anything despite the most investigated president in history by the most partisan opposition in history.

newfie

You're assuming this fat liar didn't lie about his deductions. I understand he claimed "cash" donations to charity without any corresponding paperwork detailing where it went.
why is it the obsession libs have with trumps taxes never includes the half a million in salary he donated each year of his presidency?

where are we going with this do we want our presidents to pay more than required by law?

Thebrownblob

why is it the obsession libs have with trumps taxes never includes the half a million in salary he donated each year of his presidency?

where are we going with this do we want our presidents to pay more than required by law?
It starts with the idea that paying taxes is some sort of patriotic duty. I’m more along the lines of the Boston tea party being patriotic.

oldngray

nowhere special

Trump didn't write the tax laws. Why shouldn't he use them to his advantage?

newfie

It starts with the idea that paying taxes is some sort of patriotic duty. I’m more along the lines of the Boston tea party being patriotic.
agreed. The guy has top accountants and a ton of charitables not shown here. Lets see the whole return rather than the drip drip drip and see the legal write offs he used to get the final amount down.