Morning Joe' Says Trump's Tax Returns Prove 'Hillary Clinton Was Right All Along': 'He Was Desperate to Hide the Truth'

Thebrownblob

I think it would help him avoid indictment so, yeah I think he probably does.
At this point, I haven’t seen anything worth indicting him over, mostly political nonsense and both sides, do it. You know the old saying you can indite a ham sandwich.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m guessing that somehow Biden’s S-corp return will be somehow more earth shattering?
You'd have to ask someone who is obsessed with conspiracy theories about tax returns.

But they're all Democrats so they wouldn't want to know bad news about dear supreme leader sloppy Joe.

bbsam

Staff member
You'd have to ask someone who is obsessed with conspiracy theories about tax returns.

But they're all Democrats so they wouldn't want to know bad news about dear supreme leader sloppy Joe.
I thought you must be obsessed with conspiracy theories. This was the first time I’d heard about the S corp. from what I know of them in general, they’re pretty boring.

bbsam

Staff member
At this point, I haven’t seen anything worth indicting him over, mostly political nonsense and both sides, do it. You know the old saying you can indite a ham sandwich.
Maybe. I think the classified documents in Mara Lago look like a strong possibility. In that case, obstruction looks like a slam dunk.

Thebrownblob

Maybe. I think the classified documents in Mara Lago look like a strong possibility. In that case, obstruction looks like a slam dunk.
OK, but I still stand by what I said a long time ago. Nothing will happen to any of these people ever. You and I would’ve already been in jail, waiting for a trial.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I thought you must be obsessed with conspiracy theories. This was the first time I’d heard about the S corp. from what I know of them in general, they’re pretty boring.
No it's Democrats that are obsessed with conspiracy theories and tax returns.

It was supposed to be some silly Russia collusion stuff, remember?

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of Democrats not caring that Joe and Jill are hiding theirs.

newfie

Then why didn’t he just say that? Why the goofy narrative about being under audit?
Lets see the libs used the power of a congressional oversight committee to get their hands on his tax returns under the pretense of conducting an investigation.

once they got their hands on those returns they almost immediately released them to the public which was always their intent.

when they did so they presented the information in classsic drip drip drip fashion where they give you the bottom line and dont let the voters see the whole return.
so the short answer is Trump knew his returns would become a political tool for the opposition and that that opposition would do their best to misrepresent that information.

newfie

Then we can agree the the rich and corporations aren’t really taxed higher than anywhere else in the world? That they actually have it really, really good in the US?
we can agree that a flat tax is the correct answer. corporations and individuals would always pay a specific percentage

government gives corporations incentives to invest their money in specific directions then your side complains when they do it and dont pay any taxes.

bbsam

Staff member
Lets see the libs used the power of a congressional oversight committee to get their hands on his tax returns under the pretense of conducting an investigation.

once they got their hands on those returns they almost immediately released them to the public which was always their intent.

when they did so they presented the information in classsic drip drip drip fashion where they give you the bottom line and dont let the voters see the whole return.
so the short answer is Trump knew his returns would become a political tool for the opposition and that that opposition would do their best to misrepresent that information.
But why lie about it? Why continuously lie about an audit that didn’t exist?

He doesn’t just lie. He gets others to lie for him.

He’s never at fault. He’s a victim.

Pathetic.

newfie

But why lie about it? Why continuously lie about an audit that didn’t exist?

He doesn’t just lie. He gets others to lie for him.

He’s never at fault. He’s a victim.

Pathetic.
why does Biden lie and say the border is secure? why does Biden say the economy is great. why does biden say he does not know anything about hunters business?

are you really asking me this question like you're a babe in the woods and seen your first politician lie?

bbsam

Staff member
ooooh you got him this time.

actually the only difference this time maybe that your side is getting more desperate to fabricate something.
No. I don’t think it’s about “my side”. I think the Republican Party is about done with Trump. If DeSantis or someone else proves to be a strong enough candidate, suddenly you’ll hear republicans beating the drum of justice and exclaiming that “we are a nation of laws” and “no one is above the law” and other such nonsensical statements.

vantexan

No. I don’t think it’s about “my side”. I think the Republican Party is about done with Trump. If DeSantis or someone else proves to be a strong enough candidate, suddenly you’ll hear republicans beating the drum of justice and exclaiming that “we are a nation of laws” and “no one is above the law” and other such nonsensical statements.
Won't be hearing Democrats making such statements.