Show Us The Taxes, Or Trump Must Be "Russian"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
yep pass a law requiring all citizens be heavily armed. fix that problem real quick

Great. Double the death count immediately. Trump will fix it...not. I'll bet it gets even worse, because Trump is going to do zero to help the situation in urban poor areas.

newfie

Great. Double the death count immediately. Trump will fix it...not. I'll bet it gets even worse, because Trump is going to do zero to help the situation in urban poor areas.

once the taxpayers kill off all the welfare moms and drug dealers Chicago will calm down.

upsgrunt

Sure. Is that what Hannity told you? Obama won't be President on January 20th, so Trump needs to release all of his records too, right? All of his Russian financier friends, old girlfriends, Melania's pimp etc.

The point being: if you're gonna sing a song, sing all the verses; not just the ones you like.
You are calling for everything against Trump that you defended for Obama, but you can't see that. Just like TOS, you know everything, and everybody else with a different opinion than yours is a maroon.
Can't believe I wasted time with a response. There are several on here that are impossible to have discourse with, and you are their king now that "cut and run" left.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The point being: if you're gonna sing a song, sing all the verses; not just the ones you like.
You are calling for everything against Trump that you defended for Obama, but you can't see that. Just like TOS, you know everything, and everybody else with a different opinion than yours is a maroon.
Can't believe I wasted time with a response. There are several on here that are impossible to have discourse with, and you are their king now that "cut and run" left.
Can't wait until you guys stop using Obama and Hillary as an excuse for Trump. At some point you're going to have to own up to your choices.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Freedom of speech is pretty simple, If you think it needs a judge maybe you don't get it.

The Republican Congress is now going to disband the Ethics Oversight mechanism. This is to protect Trump from the obvious breaches of ethics that are forthcoming. Effing bastards.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I would like to know what was your opinion say 8 years ago when Obama selected Timothy friend. Geithner as United States Secretary of the Treasury .
Thus making him 5th in the ranks of the US Presidential line of succession .
Geithner had not paid $35,000 in SS and Medicare payroll taxes from 2001 through 2004 while working for the International Monetary Fund .
Tell us all how this tax cheater rates in your book.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I would like to know what was your opinion say 8 years ago when Obama selected Timothy friend. Geithner as United States Secretary of the Treasury .
Thus making him 5th in the ranks of the US Presidential line of succession .
Geithner had not paid $35,000 in SS and Medicare payroll taxes from 2001 through 2004 while working for the International Monetary Fund .
Tell us all how this tax cheater rates in your book.
Fits right in.

Big Heavy Package Handler

BS. The claim that Hillary started the Birther deal is all FAUX crap. Trump went with it and blew it up into as big of a controversy as he could. All designed to curry favor with Conservatives convinced Obama was some sort of Muslim.

No, sir, it actually isn't faux crap. Hillary questioned it just as many other people do. I questioned Ted Cruz as well. Also, why is this the only thing you addressed when I actually asked you a question?

Stop hiding from the facts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I most certainly don't have a problem with freedom of speech. Not sure where you got that idea.
Are you UPSgrunt's alter ego or are you just confused about how quotes work? I wasn't talking to you newguy. Chillax. It's all gonna be ok, the status quo is in full effect.... Trump is not your savior... he's just some rich guy.

Last edited:

newfie

The Republican Congress is now going to disband the Ethics Oversight mechanism. This is to protect Trump from the obvious breaches of ethics that are forthcoming. Effing bastards.

you really need to educate yourself. the republican leadership actually spoke against this move. Trump has publicly said it should not have been done. It still has to go to a vote which means you will likely see democrats voting for the measure. why you may ask?

"sometimes you have to turn off main stream media and read why they did so

In place of the office, Republicans would create a new Office of Congressional Complaint Review that would report to the House Ethics Committee.

Members of both parties complain that panel often takes up matters based on partisan accusations from outside groups with political motivations, and once they launch a probe members have to mount expensive defense campaigns."

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
you really need to educate yourself. the republican leadership actually spoke against this move. Trump has publicly said it should not have been done. It still has to go to a vote which means you will likely see democrats voting for the measure. why you may ask?

"sometimes you have to turn off main stream media and read why they did so

In place of the office, Republicans would create a new Office of Congressional Complaint Review that would report to the House Ethics Committee.

Members of both parties complain that panel often takes up matters based on partisan accusations from outside groups with political motivations, and once they launch a probe members have to mount expensive defense campaigns."
Or they could just cave in.