Morning Joe' Says Trump's Tax Returns Prove 'Hillary Clinton Was Right All Along': 'He Was Desperate to Hide the Truth'

Thebrownblob

agreed. The guy has top accountants and a ton of charitables not shown here. Lets see the whole return rather than the drip drip drip and see the legal write offs he used to get the final amount down.
Very true, but like I said, earlier, tax law is written in a way that everyone violates it if they want you to. It is so complicated that it is not really very easy to understand.

newfie

Very true, but like I said, earlier, tax law is written in a way that everyone violates it if they want you to. It is so complicated that it is not really very easy to understand.
not only that but you have some IRS agents that create heart ache out of ignorance of those same laws. I had one where i was audited and the auditor kept claiming i didnt have the required documentation. it was only when i escalated the audit to an IRS attorney that it finally got cleaned up without any extra charges or penalties.

Thebrownblob

not only that but you have some IRS agents that create heart ache out of ignorance of those same laws. I had one where i was audited and the auditor kept claiming i didnt have the required documentation. it was only when i escalated the audit to an IRS attorney that it finally got cleaned up without any extra charges or penalties.
They are a criminal organization in my opinion, the most confiscatory agency in the world, and they don’t even have to prove anything. They can ruin your life and then come back and say whoops sorry with no penalty to them..

Thebrownblob

Granny was right
1671715304424.jpeg

Thebrownblob

Yeah, thus beginning the long road to Trump supporters pretending like they never cared and never supported him. Just like with George W. Bush. Bunch of frauds.
Uh huh, you know nothing about me? So that’s a funny statement. If you did, you would be amazed and freaked out and confused. But that’s OK that’s the problem we have. There’s only a left and right and a D and R to most of the people on here. Nothing will ever change as long as we’re fighting over who’s the Democrat and who is Republican I’m just a blue-collar, hard-working American. I don’t get the brakes the political class gets, and I will not stick up for any of them, they are not my masters.

bbsam

Staff member
the short answer is that the IRS audited his returns and found he did nothing wrong.
Each return shows he paid what was required under current law.
the left will never ever present it that way.
Then why didn’t he just say that? Why the goofy narrative about being under audit?

bbsam

Staff member
Seems kind of anti climactic given the absolute obsession the left has had with these tax returns.

I was told there would be massive evidence of Russian Collusion or some stupid crap like that.

It's just more "Hurr Durr he didn't pay a lot in taxes".

Yawn.
I’m guessing that somehow Biden’s S-corp return will be somehow more earth shattering?

Thebrownblob

Then why didn’t he just say that? Why the goofy narrative about being under audit?
Because this is how trump operates everything is a spectacle. He likes the attention, and you know what it seems to work for him, and most everyone fell for it, because even the people who were mad at him gave it attention.

bbsam

Staff member
i know i aint voluteering any donations to the fed.
Then we can agree the the rich and corporations aren’t really taxed higher than anywhere else in the world? That they actually have it really, really good in the US?

bbsam

Staff member
Because this is how trump operates everything is a spectacle. He likes the attention, and you know what it seems to work for him, and most everyone fell for it, because even the people who were mad at him gave it attention.
He’s going to lose the nomination. What makes you think it works for him? Eventually, I think even Trumpers will get tired of being lied to.