Morning Joe' Says Trump's Tax Returns Prove 'Hillary Clinton Was Right All Along': 'He Was Desperate to Hide the Truth'

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So he was never under audit. Trump couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it!! I see why he never wanted his tax information released now!

The House Ways and Means Committee voted to release twice-impeached former president Donald Trump's tax returns this week, after political commentators and the public begged for them for roughly six years. And, according to "Morning Joe" host Mika Brzezinski, those returns prove that a lot of people — particularly Democrats — were right about Trump.

On Wednesday morning's show, Brzezinski pointed out that the full report on Trump's taxes hasn't been released yet, but argued that the 39-page summary that was released is a pretty damning start. In four of the six years highlighted, Trump reported a negative income, and the report also indicated that the IRS did not audit him annually, as is required of sitting presidents.

"It proves that Hillary Clinton was right all along," Brzezinski said. "Nancy Pelosi was right all along; Chuck Schumer was right all along; the Democrats were right all along. Reporting from The New York Times was right all along; the Washington Post, too, was 100% correct all along. Donald Trump was not under audit. Donald Trump was lying. He was desperate to hide the truth from Americans."

Brzezinski then dug in on what exactly Trump's truth is, mocking the idea that he was ever regarded as "a shrewd businessman."

"That truth, that far from being a shrewd businessman, he was, in fact, the biggest loser out of the 300 million Americans who filed their taxes with the IRS," she added. "The man lost more money than any other American — at a time when he was writing 'The Art of the Deal,' this was happening."

The "Morning Joe" host then went on to torch Trump's Treasury Secretary, Steve Mnuchin, for handling the situation with "bumbling hands."

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And your point is?
the point is pretty clear: he is.....................once again........................lying thru his teeth.
some business man,he lost money in three of the five years,and paid a tiny amount in taxes. In 2018 and 2019 he only paid like 3 or 4 % in taxes. He never wanted these released as it shows he was never what he proclaimed himself to be
FkhL0hwWAAUL46l.jpg

newfie

the point is pretty clear: he is.....................once again........................lying thru his teeth.
some business man,he lost money in three of the five years,and paid a tiny amount in taxes. In 2018 and 2019 he only paid like 3 or 4 % in taxes. He never wanted these released as it shows he was never what he proclaimed himself to be
View attachment 411616
wow, are you saying that trump actually took advantage of existing tax law to minimize his tax liabilities?
he worked for free and donated approximately half a million dollars in salary each year. was he not supposed to take the tax write off for his donated salary?
was he supposed to volunteer to pay more than required by the law?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
View attachment 411616
Buddy you're getting your news from Morning Joe. Those people are deranged liars. I'm not wasting my time with their speculation. Or yours.

Now why aren't you outraged that Joe Biden hasn't released his S-Corp tax returns?

We know why.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Buddy you're getting your news from Morning Joe. Those people are deranged liars. I'm not wasting my time with their speculation. Or yours.

Now why aren't you outraged that Joe Biden hasn't released his S-Corp tax returns?

We know why.
When he gets paid personally through the S-corp wouldn't he owe whatever his rate would be at that point?

newfie

How about he continued to say he was under audit for the 4 years he served
the short answer is that the IRS audited his returns and found he did nothing wrong.
Each return shows he paid what was required under current law.
the left will never ever present it that way.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hillary is wrong there is no trump tax scandel . Trumps returns are legal . If you don't like what he paid then change the tax law.
HA! fat chance of that as the laws are written by the rich for the rich.
again,it;s obvious why he fought so hard to keep them from being released

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
the short answer is that the IRS audited his returns and found he did nothing wrong.
Each return shows he paid what was required under current law.
the left will never ever present it that way.
erm,he was never audited as he claimed to be.
Carry On

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

We know why.
The orange emperor has no clothes. #TrumpsTaxes are now public and his biggest fears have now been realized- we all know he’s broke.