Morning meeting laughter

Bankrupt

Our mgr this morning took offense to the overwhelming amount of laughter from the workforce this morning. He said we had been " challenged" to get off the road 10min earlier than the day before. Apparently he is under the impression that we have the same workload everyday and if we "hustle a little more" we can do this. What a idiot! Don't say ridiculous **** to us and we won't laugh at you dope.

Myort

We heard that one last week. It is coming down from the district level and above. If you read the details of the profit improvement program, it is supposed to accelerate as time goes on. I think they have pushed hard enough now and as they keep trying to hire only part time workers, the quality of employee they get keeps going down. The productivity of the average new employee makes them wish for our too-slow for them productivity of today.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
That's quite the challenge....lots of incentive for you guys there. Some of these managers need to be sent off to the Island of Misfit Humans. You guys should have challenged him to see if he could kiss all your asses with his eyes wide open.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's quite the challenge....lots of incentive for you guys there. Some of these managers need to be sent off to the Island of Misfit Humans. You guys should have challenged him to see if he could kiss all your asses with his eyes wide open.

We also have open, derisive laughter at meetings. The managers hang their heads before they speak, knowing that they are just butt puppets for whatever Fred wants to come out of their mouths. A lot of us just walk out when they start talking.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
yep, most of the mgrs. at my location have given up trying to slather Fred's s#it sandwiches with honey and simply read the latest edict while shaking their heads and rolling their eyes.

SmithBarney

We are the best(or often the best) STA in our district/region, our manager wants to make "changes" to help us improve..
some people just don't get it. Just let us work, and you'll reap the reward, don't fix what ain't broke.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We are the best(or often the best) STA in our district/region, our manager wants to make "changes" to help us improve..
some people just don't get it. Just let us work, and you'll reap the reward, don't fix what ain't broke.

The essence of the dysfunctional micromanagement is never leaving well enough alone.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our mgr this morning took offense to the overwhelming amount of laughter from the workforce this morning. He said we had been " challenged" to get off the road 10min earlier than the day before. Apparently he is under the impression that we have the same workload everyday and if we "hustle a little more" we can do this. What a idiot! Don't say ridiculous **** to us and we won't laugh at you dope.

​im a brown man but it just pisses me off that they think I would rather be out late working than at home. I do my best to get off early everyday.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Guaranteed, your manager will just eff things up. He's obviously looking for suck points, a bonus or both.

I wish these idiots would just LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE!!!