Most sick days used

He has been driving for around 15 years...
The guy sure is sick a lot or has a lot of sick days, or as long as he meets his minimums on punches for the month he's good with it.

I believe we only need 60hours a month for benefits / 1000 hours a year for pension.

Funny thing is the SUPS don't even to seem to care.. I guess they just except it; But when other drivers call off sick its like the end of the world and there doomed..I don't get it; Im sure there are some centers that would not stand for that at all?

mrbrownstone

In my center there is a high senority driver that only wants to work about 1 day a week except when forced at peak.

He either calls off or comes in and has someone cover his route 4 days a week. No one says anything to him.

Apparently he has a good side gig.
I would be more than happy to only work 3-4 days a week but because of low senority I'm often forced to work 5 days :(

ManInBrown

He has been driving for around 15 years...

I believe we only need 60hours a month for benefits / 1000 hours a year for pension.

Funny thing is the SUPS don't even to seem to care.. I guess they just except it; But when other drivers call off sick its like the end of the world and there doomed..I don't get it; Im sure there are some centers that would not stand for that at all?
We need a punch a week here to retain benefits. And 2080 hours for pension credit.
Any week that you don't work 40 hours you lose all hours for that week.

2080 hours seem like a a lot.. Thankfully we only need half that = ] plus all your paid vacation time goes towards that 1000 hours. So you can barely work and get everything you need in terms of benefits/pension; its nice.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Does he actually call in sick? Or take dead days? Right now we are so over staffed because no one is on vacation that we're handing out dead days like candy.

opey

We need a punch a week here to retain benefits. And 2080 hours for pension credit.
Any week that you don't work 40 hours you lose all hours for that week.
well thats pretty :censored2:ty.. that divides to exactly 40 hours a week a week avg, which wouldnt really be that big a deal considering the OT, except for the fact that u lose all the hours for not hitting 40 in a week

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We had two people not reach pension credits for the year. We also had more people than I can count on one hand who didn't get their full vacations.