Most Stops At Peak?

P

parcelmanbrown

the most ive done was 540 in a bricked 6 cube on paper in 1989.......oh yeah they came out with half a truck later that day......i averaged 400 to 450 every day from the last week of nov. to dec. 24th........and my helper has been a driver ever since!!!!!!!this year was bad(edd sucks)i was moved off route and did an average of 290 to 320 every day....60% of which were apt bldgs.....the door knobs were red hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeldarb

The 1 day I did it this year, I did 294 with a helper. The rest of peak I was in feeders. I did see that one day, my route went out at 355.

DS

Fenderbender
You guys are crazy.In my area I can do 65-70 delivery stops and with a pickup log that starts at 2:30 pm,and it takes me 11 hours.
Even at peak my stop count must stay the same in order to get it done.I get a lot more resis that include apartments that take a lot
more time than business stops.Without a log I could do 100-110 thats it.Once in awhile I run scratch.All Pas will bring to my area is a lot more calls to the center for help.
It would take me 50 hours to do 550 stops

jlphotog

Here is my stop count for the week leading up to xmas and the week after.

12-18 108 stops
12-19 127
12-20 110
12-21 113
12-22 109

12-27 60
12-28 85
12-29 65

I don't know how you guys are doing 200 and 300 unless your area is very very tight.

I have two main areas I do for businesses and both are tight but they are about 5 minutes away from each other. My rezzi area in extremely loose though.

xkingx

dang UPSDUDE you must be outside on the finger.."cause the center I am in and the other two, we were pulling out between 915-930..sometimes 945

and what female preload sup are you talking of? couldve sworn it was Jeff Myers who switched with the drunk bastard from Norfolk...which now runs the preload shift...

upsdude

dang UPSDUDE you must be outside on the finger.."cause the center I am in and the other two, we were pulling out between 915-930..sometimes 945

and what female preload sup are you talking of? couldve sworn it was Jeff Myers who switched with the drunk bastard from Norfolk...which now runs the preload shift...

Believe it or not I'm on the inside and driving a 1000. One of the preload sups was promoted to manager. The previous manager was busted back and left in the building as a delivery sup. I've never seen a manager get busted back and left in the same area. She came here from PA, never worked your side of the water.

pkgdriver

I did 1 stop. At the Liquor store. Hang in there guys and gals. Your day will come.

LMFAO!!!!!! I will be there soon...if only i had my pensi
non contributions going to my 401k..Happy New Year ALL Brown

Had a great helper(4 hrs... about average for past 10 hrs) 160 stop
s 35 pups 60 miles then helped other drivers wed/thursday..airs pretty much in to center by 11am....come on Denver....get er done.

P

parcelmanbrown

the most ive done was 540 in a bricked 6 cube on paper in 1989.......oh yeah they came out with half a truck later that day......i averaged 400 to 450 every day from the last week of nov. to dec. 24th........and my helper has been a driver ever since!!!!!!!this year was bad(edd sucks)i was moved off route and did an average of 290 to 320 every day....60% of which were apt bldgs.....the door knobs were red hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!