Mothers Day

rod

Retired 22 years
I asked my wife where she wanted to go out to eat. She said she didn't feel like going out so we went to the Good Sam Home to have icecream with her Mother. Then we came home and started staining the deck ---- then she made me a sandwich. Happy Moms Day

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Proud of my son ,, him and ex girlfriend ,, not on very good terms,, but he took their daughter out ( 5) and got her a little something to give to her mother for Mother's Day !!!
He's starting to see the light and becoming a man !!
We didn't see my mother in law at all this weekend.

It was a great weekend. Lol

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Proud of my son ,, him and ex girlfriend ,, not on very good terms,, but he took their daughter out ( 5) and got her a little something to give to her mother for Mother's Day !!!
He's starting to see the light and becoming a man !!
My dad did this for my brother and I up until we graduated and moved away even though they divorced when I was 5. You don't realize how cool that is until you mature a bit.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Had my mom over for a nice lunch today and got her a nice electric tea kettle for her office she's been eyeing up for a while. Never feels like enough. She's taking the week off to take care of my wife so I can go back to work. Amazing woman, and I can't figure out how to ever pay her back.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Had my mom over for a nice lunch today and got her a nice electric tea kettle for her office she's been eyeing up for a while. Never feels like enough. She's taking the week off to take care of my wife so I can go back to work. Amazing woman, and I can't figure out how to ever pay her back.
We can never pay them back bud !
Hope wife is doing better !!

Mechanic86

Turd Polishing Expert
Though I like the idea behind Mother's Day, it's a racket. They Keep us in holidays nearly year round, I'm burned out on it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Though I like the idea behind Mother's Day, it's a racket. They Keep us in holidays nearly year round, I'm burned out on it.

It surprising the weight that is lifted off you once you and your wife agree "NO MORE GIFTS TO EACH OTHER". We've gone this route for many years. After countless articles of clothes that don't fit or wrong color and tools I don't need and other useless gifts we decide - no more. We both just buy what we want-when we want it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We buy what we want when we want it (thank goodness we can) and we acknowledge special days....with cards or something.....like mother's and father's day, b-days, etc.

Johney

Whatever happened to this clown?