MOU's!!! - Memorandum Of Understanding

Justaname

Why are you STILL posting here after you supposedly retired?You just like it? Or is your life so hollow that the only joy you get is from trolling a UPS employee forum during contract time? You didn't do any of the work that the vast majority of UPSERS do: move packages from point A to point B.

You are some IE nerd, who claims that he used to drive/pt, really hard to believe, and even if true...

I agree with the other guy: GTFO management.
hes been a member since 06, you've been a member since yesterday. Nuff said brah!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why are you STILL posting here after you supposedly retired?You just like it? Or is your life so hollow that the only joy you get is from trolling a UPS employee forum during contract time?

LOL!

Lookie here ... Upstate's son started posting on Brown Cafe!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I know what is REPORTED NOW and what boxes are what.
Talking about future OBAMA

You know when I started we worked for the BENEFITS ONLY.

I am for starting wages to be $14-$18 an hour, would this help me? Nope I have been there 18 years... (I am still Part time) Wait for it For the Benefits.
I donate my entire check several times a year to other UPSERS that need help or different causes they are supporting.

I understand better now.
You have problems expressing your thoughts lucidly and coherently.

I respect your helping others out.

​I'll leave you alone and quit trying to figure out what you are trying to express.

Rocketman???

smart girl

We had everyone sighing and saying "WTF" or "what BS" as the Eboard went thru the contract line for line. Retirees standing up and expressing dissatisfaction. Part timers standing up and expressing anger. Full timers standing up and questioning the contract.

And me with my shirt and signs .

stink219

No idea why. We had everyone including TDU cats applauding on almost every change.

So you're on the same side of the fence as TDU now? Cheering for the same thing?

Here, I'll throw a rope over the fence. Climb over.
No, more like the 3 or 4 TDU guys liked the contract and are on the unions side of the fence. They may need the rope. Paff would have crapped himself if he saw that!