MT3 Sets The Green Benchmark

thedownhillEXPRESS

Please check your facts before making such statements.......... " Calls to several Presidential libraries reveal that President Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, was on vacation more — 1,020 days — than any U.S. President since Herbert Hoover and possibly more than any other President in history. When you add the days President Bush spent at Kennebunkport, Maine, he spent a total of 1,020 days away from the White House — close to 3 years." ...from politic365.com

That's not what my little AM radio told me while I was canning goods and reloading ammo in my basement!!

Anyone know goldlines phone number so I can further get ripped off by right wing America?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
But MFE says it's true!

You know, I do say it's true, and here is why. MT3 owns multiple homes, and evidence remains strong that his primary residence is in Chicago since the Memphis home is smaller. There is anecdotal evidence that employees have seen him boarding a FedEx executive jet in the Chicago area, presumably Memphis-bound. Given the track record of lies and deceptions on the part of upper management and their high-flying (pun intended) lifestyles, having MT3 commute by personal jet seems completely plausible.

Ricochet1a

Well, he is the speaker at Northwestern Univ , Kellogg School of Management .2011-2012 ( NWU are north of Chicago ) . For me my question is MT3 use fedex time to be speaker in the university ? or did he use his dayoff ???
Speakers - Business Leadership Club | CampusGroups at Kellogg School of Management

Individuals in a position like your beloved MT3, aren't really governed by "day off" availability. They have a schedule, they have committments, but they don't have to walk in the office before a certain time, they can take care of personal business if it doesn't conflict with company needs and they can go give a commencement speech if there isn't any conflict with already scheduled company events.

In a way, company's executives going to universities and giving speeches is PART of their responsibilities - it gives a public face to the corporation, and generates "positive PR".

The only thing executives have to be careful about, is to not shoot off their mouth regarding company operations and impending business plans. If MT3 is going to tell students to "work hard", "be good citizens", "wash behind the ears......" (in otherwords, useless platitudes), then there isn't an issue. In most cases, speeches by corporate executives AREN'T written by the exec, the speech is written by someone in PR, who receives a few talking points from the exec (along with a few personal anecdotes to include).

Then the professional speech writer crafts a speech to fit a certain time limit (the invite will include just how long the speaker will have to speak), have the exec review it, make any requested modifications, run it through PR and legal to make sure there are no potential issues for the company, then hand it over to the exec. The exec will spend some time practicing it, then arrange for it to either be placed on a teleprompter or set up a version with large type to enable reading from a podium.

In the corporate world, having execs give speeches on occasion is part of their "job". There are also social events that are more or less mandatory for them to attend - to give "face time" and put a big smiley on the impression that people have of the corporation. I have to admit, that is one part of "professional life" which I don't like - being required to put in face time at various events which I (and especially my wife) would rather not be at. One gets dressed up, shows up, smiles and makes small talk and tries to get out after spending just enough time to get "credit" for attending the event.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
How do you know? Others say he still lives in Chicago. Is the Chicago home for sale or lease? He still lives there. I am confident that more evidence is coming and that he is still doing it.

Do you have proof that he owns a home there? I have proof that he sold his home in that area several years ago. Coincidentally, he purchased a home in TN at about that same time.

That doesn't even address the question as to why he would commute daily between the 2 cities. It's a huge waste of time.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do you have proof that he owns a home there? I have proof that he sold his home in that area several years ago. Coincidentally, he purchased a home in TN at about that same time.

That doesn't even address the question as to why he would commute daily between the 2 cities. It's a huge waste of time.

Provide your proof.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

This should be a matter of public record, but since Aunt Matty is such a celebutante in the shipping industry, he probably bought his home through a series of shell corporations just to throw us off....because doing it in the public eye is what we'd expect him to do.....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This should be a matter of public record, but since Aunt Matty is such a celebutante in the shipping industry, he probably bought his home through a series of shell corporations just to throw us off....because doing it in the public eye is what we'd expect him to do.....

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps the Chicago home was purchased by John and Jane Doe. Maybe Aunt Matty could be a Tyler Perry character.