Mueller report

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who expects Mueller to say anything important? He will weasel around giving direct answers. It will all be about how the media spins things.
Legally, he can only refuse to answer questions about Donald...….dossier questions must be answered. Go GOP!!

bbsam

Staff member
The investigation is concluded.

He has no involvement in any other ongoing investigations.
But the evidence may in the SDNY.

Honestly, if there is so much evidence that it was a tainted investigation, Trump should just declassify everything about it.

oldngray

nowhere special
But the evidence may in the SDNY.

Honestly, if there is so much evidence that it was a tainted investigation, Trump should just declassify everything about it.
Mueller is afraid of being investigated himself. The more details are found out the dirtier the investigation looks.

Trump did order most declassified but probably won't be released until after the IG report comes out.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe you should've listened to Dershowitz on this matter.....there'd be no "probably" in your utterings.
Dershowitz is a smart lawyer but he’s not the only one.

My guess is that there are ways for him to answer what he wants and stay silent on what he doesn’t. The Democrats aren’t going to hold him in contempt for it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Dershowitz is a smart lawyer but he’s not the only one.

My guess is that there are ways for him to answer what he wants and stay silent on what he doesn’t. The Democrats aren’t going to hold him in contempt for it.
That is probably exactly what Mueller will do. Answer without really answering. Anyone expecting something other than a political show will be disappointed.

newfie

That is probably exactly what Mueller will do. Answer without really answering. Anyone expecting something other than a political show will be disappointed.

I think mueller will stick to the script as written in his report. We've already seen where he tried to deviate with his goodbye press conference and then had to pull back on some of his comments.

I'm interested in how he answers questions on the origins of the investigation which is not in the script.
Questions I anticipate someone asking in some form are:

1) when did he know there was no conspiracy/ collusion and why didn't he state so as soon as he knew instead of allowing this overhyped Russian collusion nonsense to continue. seems he could have said while we are still looking at other issues there was no collusion.

2) what effort was made to look at the origin of the investigation to see if it was on firm footing.

b) did Mueller have any concerns about the origins of the investigation.

3) his view of the conflict issue with the investigators and why did he not speak to those in his mueller report. Trump had many concerns about the bias of the investigative team. Those drove many of the comments that mueller investigated made by Trump . I don't understand how you investigate those comments that question the bias of the investigator without addressing the concerns about his investigators.

4) in light of the extreme political hysteria around this investigation why didn't he make more of an effort to find less politically conflicted investigators to add to his team. he might think Weisman is a great investigator who can function without bias but why use him when there are many other talented investigators who were not at the Hillary celebration party.

5) why he fired Strozek and page from his investigation team.

6) was there a review of any evidence provided by strozek and page in light of their clear bias as revealed through their text messages.

7) what evidence compiled by strozek ended up in the mueller report.

8) why did mueller include language about exhoneration in his report when that is highly irregular and unusual and as he knew sure to further feed the political hysteria .

9) why the press conference. did he really think that would be the final word?

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
I think mueller will stick to the script as written in his report. We've already seen where he tried to deviate with his goodbye press conference and then had to pull back on some of his comments.

I'm interested in how he answers questions on the origins of the investigation which is not in the script.
Questions I anticipate someone asking in some form are:

1) when did he know there was no conspiracy/ collusion and why didn't he state so as soon as he knew instead of allowing this overhyped Russian collusion nonsense to continue. seems he could have said while we are still looking at other issues there was no collusion.

2) what effort was made to look at the origin of the investigation to see if it was on firm footing.

b) did Mueller have any concerns about the origins of the investigation.

3) his view of the conflict issue with the investigators and why did he not speak to those in his mueller report. Trump had many concerns about the bias of the investigative team. Those drove many of the comments that mueller investigated made by Trump . I don't understand how you investigate those comments that question the bias of the investigator without addressing the concerns about his investigators.

4) in light of the extreme political hysteria around this investigation why didn't he make more of an effort to find less politically conflicted investigators to add to his team. he might think Weisman is a great investigator who can function without bias but why use him when there are many other talented investigators who were not at the Hillary celebration party.

5) why he fired Strozek and page from his investigation team.

6) was there a review of any evidence provided by strozek and page in light of their clear bias as revealed through their text messages.

7) what evidence compiled by strozek ended up in the mueller report.

8) why did mueller include language about exhoneration in his report when that is highly irregular and unusual and as he knew sure to further feed the political hysteria .

9) why the press conference. did he really think that would be the final word?

I expect the Dems to attempt to squash any uncomfortable questions from Republicans. At least its open hearings so will expose Nadler and Schiff as clowns.

Not that the media will report it that way of course.