Mueller report

newfie

I expect the Dems to attempt to squash any uncomfortable questions from Republicans. At least its open hearings so will expose Nadler and Schiff as clowns.

Not that the media will report it that way of course.

there's more democrats on the committee. expect democrats to kiss muellers ass continously.

floridays

Agree ... it was Trump who said that.
Quite frankly, there was nothing to exonerate him of. There were allegations, a dossier that made claims on which an investigation was launched. You know, to assemble evidence in support of the allegations, to bring a prosecutable case which would lead to a conviction or exoneration.

Mueller did not, he could not bring a case to justify the threshold of issuing a charging document.

There actually is nothing to exonerate Trump of. Period.....

Anyone can frame it as they may like, however: the investigation proved there was insufficient evidence to level a charge to initiate a defense.

In a way I have said to @bbsam before, and repeat now, "There is no there, there."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Quite frankly, there was nothing to exonerate him of. There were allegations, a dossier that made claims on which an investigation was launched. You know, to assemble evidence in support of the allegations, to bring a prosecutable case which would lead to a conviction or exoneration.

Mueller did not, he could not bring a case to justify the threshold of issuing a charging document.

Anyone can frame it as they may like, however: the investigation proved there was insufficient evidence to level a charge to initiate a defense.

In a way I have said to @bbsam before, and repeat now, "There is no there, there."
but, but.....Putin, and, and, and collusion, and, and, and..........wah!!!

newfie

but, but.....Putin, and, and, and collusion, and, and, and..........wah!!!

but...but...but...surely some comment he made out of the frustration of being investigated as an innocent man can be used to charge him for obstruction of an investigation of a non-existent crime?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
but...but...but...surely some comment he made out of the frustration of being investigated as an innocent man can be used to charge him for obstruction of an investigation of a non-existent crime?
Listen Shirley, successfully obstructing justice leads to an inability to prosecute people for their crimes. That's why it's illegal. But you knew that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I agree with the unjustified nature of the charges but Trump was the one who used the term"exonerated".
I felt that Clinton's impeachment was unjustified as well.

bbsam

Staff member
you just proved my point. Hannity is not news he is an opinion piece much like your girl maddow .
are you deliberately trying to be obtuse?
No. I liked the picture of Hannity with his big blow-hard mouth spewing crap.

Righties sure eat his mess up like it’s news.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No. I liked the picture of Hannity with his big blow-hard mouth spewing crap.

Righties sure eat his mess up like it’s news.
Can't stand that guy ... he certainly ain't no Southern Boy!

And bbsam I think they understand that Hannity is party-aligned punditry at it's worst ... right there with Maddow and Sharpton.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you just proved my point. Hannity is not news he is an opinion piece much like your girl maddow .
are you deliberately trying to be obtuse?
So your argument is that Fox News never said Trump was exonerated because the most watched time slots on Fox News are not actually news.

Mkay, lol.

vantexan

Can't stand that guy ... he certainly ain't no Southern Boy!

And bbsam I think they understand that Hannity is party-aligned punditry at it's worst ... right there with Maddow and Sharpton.
Seriously? Maddow lied her head off about Trump the last two years. And Sharpton made a career out of it. Hannity got his big break in Atlanta. I'd like you to show me how he is comparable to those two.

vantexan

Because he’s a big liar like the other two.
You hope. No one is doing more to expose how primarily Democrats tried to manipulate things behind the scenes to bring down a presidency. Unlike Maddow making things up he has been saying from the start that the whole Russian collusion investigation was a scam, a farce, and built on lies. And you so badly wanted to believe it that you scoffed at everything that was plain to see. Nadler's hearings are nothing but an attempt to confuse the public going into the election as well as lessen the blow of what's coming from Barr and the DOJ. With a compliant media. Thank God for FOX News!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Seriously? Maddow lied her head off about Trump the last two years. And Sharpton made a career out of it. Hannity got his big break in Atlanta. I'd like you to show me how he is comparable to those two.
Go back and listen to all the lies and made up crap he said about Obama.
Seriously Dude, if you can't see how Hannity is just as bad as Maddow, you have some serious biases.