Mueller report

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The witch hunt that conservatives are now praising?

The full details that will soon find it’s way in the the democratic House of Representatives?

No. I think your reading is way off.
The Constitution allows the House of Reps the sole power to impeach an official, however it also says that only the Senate can hold impeachment trials.

floridays

Barr was quoting Mueller. Mueller really wanted to pin something on Trump .. but couldn't. He's a prosecutor. He looks for crimes. Not "vindication". But there was nothing there.
And Mueller has been known to "create" crimes.
You use your head for more than growing a plot of hair.
Congratulations, Go to the head of the class.
gthoc.jpg

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Never mind that most of the Steele Dossier has proven to be true.

And none of it has been proven not true. Thats what gets me!

What obstruction? The firing of Comey? The president has the right to fire his employees for any reason except possibly, depending on the situation, to obstruct an investigation. Guess what, it was Rosenstein who appointed a special counsel, not Comey. And Comey admitted to Congress that he leaked info to a friend. He was rightfully fired, especially after he usurped the attorney general's authority by declaring no further investigation of Clinton. That wasn't his right.
Open mouth and insert foot! Comey leaked the memo information AFTER he was fired. He was fired AFTER refusing to, "go easy on flynn."

If you say so. What will you say when there's nothing in the report that indicates criminal wrongdoing by Trump? Since no new indictments are recommended there can't possibly be any criminality indicated towards Trump's family in the report. Think Mueller is going to hint at something? Highly doubtful.

Everything left that Mueller found has been farmed out to SDNY!

Just read it. In no way can that be construed that the President is guilty of something. Mueller just said there was no evidence of wrongdoing, period. Statement of fact. If you've got evidence, turn it in. Until then you've got nothing.

THAT IS NOT WHAT BARR SAID IN QUOTING THE REPORT AND YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT!

No matter who won Comey was going to get fired. He screwed with both sides.

If he had let Flynn go he'd still be AG! Hell he was tRump's bestie right after the election!

And Mueller has been known to "create" crimes.

Do you just make :censored2: up on the spot or do you write down the crazy crap that pops in your head and post it next time you are at a keyboard?

vantexan

And none of it has been proven not true. Thats what gets me!

Open mouth and insert foot! Comey leaked the memo information AFTER he was fired. He was fired AFTER refusing to, "go easy on flynn."

Everything left that Mueller found has been farmed out to SDNY!

THAT IS NOT WHAT BARR SAID IN QUOTING THE REPORT AND YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT!

If he had let Flynn go he'd still be AG! Hell he was tRump's bestie right after the election!

Do you just make :censored2: up on the spot or do you write down the crazy crap that pops in your head and post it next time you are at a keyboard?
Go talk to your kin over at MSNBC and CNN. They don't share your optimism. Nice spin.

floridays

Full report to Congress please. No redacting, no delays.
The Attorney General does have a job, his functions are dictated by statute and department policy, derived from statute.
I think you may be served by understanding the nature of grand juries in conjunction with special prosecutions and the role of grand juries in every day criminal process. This is going to prove to be fun talking to legal illiterates with truth, not talking points to stir the masses. Proceed with caution buddy. At sometime you may elevate yourself to be referred to as señor, it's highly unlikely however.
I'm glad you are back, you will be fun and fodder Every post I offer has to be moderated, you understand the drill. If my response to you is tardy, that would be the reason.
Best wishes buddy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Attorney General does have a job, his functions are dictated by statute and department policy, derived from statute.
I think you may be served by understanding the nature of grand juries in conjunction with special prosecutions and the role of grand juries in every day criminal process. This is going to prove to be fun talking to legal illiterates with truth, not talking points to stir the masses. Proceed with caution buddy. At sometime you may elevate yourself to be referred to as señor, it's highly unlikely however.
I'm glad you are back, you will be fun and fodder Every post I offer has to be moderated, you understand the drill. If my response to you is tardy, that would be the reason.
Best wishes buddy.

This "legal illiterate" sees that Mueller left the decisions up to a Trump appointee who has spoken out previously about presidents being immune to indictment and prosecution.

Nothing to see, buddy. Full report, not a 4 page summary from Trump's boy.