Mueller report

vantexan

All angry Hillary supporters who authored the Mueller report that totally exonerated the president!

Do you taste th BS as it spills out of your mouth or just an aftertaste that becomes the norm over time?
They couldn't incriminate themselves by writing lies. But they left it open to interpretation on obstruction. But fact is all are Democrats, most contributed to Clinton campaign. I know you hate for your side to look dishonest but then we are talking about Democrats.

vantexan

That news is at least a couple of weeks old.
Sounds like Mueller delegated a lot of responsibilities away ... or at least he tried.
It was known for some time they are all Democrats, except Mueller. But I believe it just came out that Mueller let Weissman pick the team. Page and Strzok were on the team too until Mueller fired them after their biased text messages came out.

oldngray

nowhere special
You read India publications? Not even translated well.
I saw it a couple of days ago but didn't remember the source. I searched for the story and that was one of the links. There were others but they all had the same facts.
And no, I don't usually read India publications.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I saw it a couple of days ago but didn't remember the source. I searched for the story and that was one of the links. There were others but they all had the same facts.
If accurate, it’s quite telling that it’s been ‘overlooked’ by mainstream media.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fake news articles tend to disappear rather quickly. The telephone game lingers, which is the point.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Robert Mueller hearing may be delayed one week - CNNPolitics

Mueller has been scheduled to appear on July 17 before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, in back-to-back sessions where 22 members from each committee would get to question the special counsel.
But the plan sparked an uproar from members on the Judiciary Committee in both parties over the limited time the special counsel was expected to testify, which would have shut out roughly half the panel from asking questions of Mueller.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It was known for some time they are all Democrats, except Mueller. But I believe it just came out that Mueller let Weissman pick the team.

FOIA Docs: Mueller Top Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann Hand-Picked Team of "Angry Democrats"

by Tyler Durden
Tue, 05/14/2019 - 19:25
18 angry Democrats," he wasn't kidding.

According to 73 pages of records obtained by Judicial Watch, Mueller special counsel prosecutor Andrew Weissmann led the hiring effort for the team that investigated the Trump campaign.

It will be fine

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Sportello

Banned