Mueller report

moreluck

golden ticket member
July 17th is chemo day, but I will be dvr'ing every second of Mueller's testimony. I don't want anyone else's interpretation of what he says.

newfie

Maybe I read it myself......

I have it , i have read it . I'm not a legal expert by any means and at some point you have to rely on legal experts to define what is important.

when you get in the details some of it could be spun any way you want politically but the summary is what is important.

no collusion conspiracy though the trump campaign had numerous opportunities to do so.

no call on obstruction either way

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard some Democrat this morning say....he couldn't wait 'til Mueller testified because hearing him read from the report would clear up the deception and lies going on.
HELLO, the report is available to YOU online and you can read it for YOURSELF!! Dumb Dem!!

vantexan

Man, facts don’t ever stop you, do they?
Just came out that Mueller let Andrew Weissmann, his top prosecutor and ardent Hillary supporter, hire everyone on the Special Prosecutor team. They were all Democrats, all Hillary supporters, most contributed to her campaign. They authored the report.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just came out that Mueller let Andrew Weissmann, his top prosecutor and ardent Hillary supporter, hire everyone on the Special Prosecutor team. They were all Democrats, all Hillary supporters, most contributed to her campaign. They authored the report.
Hilarrrhhhheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

bbsam

Staff member
All angry Hillary supporters who authored the Mueller report that totally exonerated the president!

Do you taste th BS as it spills out of your mouth or just an aftertaste that becomes the norm over time?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That news is at least a couple of weeks old.
Sounds like Mueller delegated a lot of responsibilities away ... or at least he tried.