Mueller Team Finally Announces Trump Is Innocent Of All Charges - Libturds Are Not To Be Heard From

vantexan

Not by Hannity or Limbaugh so you probably wouldn’t care.
If true MSNBC and CNN would be screaming their heads off about it and now that the Democrats control the House they would definitely be impeaching him and most likely the Senate would go along with it(if true). They've all been debunked, the MSM has backed away from them, and have already backed away from this latest bombshell. At what point do you throw in the towel? I've said repeatedly if Trump is guilty of a crime throw the book at him. I just want the same justice applied evenly to all our leaders, no matter the party.

It will be fine

Rosenstein consistently refused to turn over unredacted documents to the Congressional oversight committee, and now it has come out, by the NY Times not Buzzfeed, that the FBI had run a secret investigation of the president. Rosenstein was the longest serving U.S. Attorney before his appointment, his wife was a Clinton attorney, and he's a part of the Washington apparatchiks that want to remove Trump.
Why did Trump appoint him if that’s the case?

newfie

The special prosecutors office sent a very clear message to the American media as well as the nation at large when it comes to the investigation as a whole: Stay the hell out of it until we're ready to tell you what we know! In addition House committees members have made it clear to Bill Barr that if he tries to delay, redact or edit the Mueller report they will seek a court order requiring Barr to turn over the report in it's entirety .
It appears the SP also squashed a fairy tale in it's tracks

moreluck

golden ticket member
The thing about lies coming out, it lets Trump see true reactions of his enemies when they think he's guilty of something.
He already basically knows who they are, but this kind of event just cements the info.

vantexan

It appears the SP also squashed a fairy tale in it's tracks
Joe diGenova pointed out last night that Mueller had no choice but to do this because when Bill Barr comes on in a few days if he admitted to Barr it wasn't true but he didn't refute it Barr would fire him immediately. We have a real Attorney General coming, not a figurehead in over his head.

oldngray

nowhere special
Joe diGenova pointed out last night that Mueller had no choice but to do this because when Bill Barr comes on in a few days if he admitted to Barr it wasn't true but he didn't refute it Barr would fire him immediately. We have a real Attorney General coming, not a figurehead in over his head.
If Mueller didn't quash it now there might have been an investigation poking into the details of his actions. Which he most definitely doesn't want exposed to public scrutiny.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Good to know!

newfie

Did you mean to reply to a different comment? That has nothing to do with Trump appointing Rosenstein.

you are trying to reference the start of the bogus investigation but trying to pick an event that happened much later.

without the disproven steele dossier, corrupt FBI leadership and abuse of FISA there is no sessions recusal and no SP appointment.

bbsam

Staff member
If true MSNBC and CNN would be screaming their heads off about it and now that the Democrats control the House they would definitely be impeaching him and most likely the Senate would go along with it(if true). They've all been debunked, the MSM has backed away from them, and have already backed away from this latest bombshell. At what point do you throw in the towel? I've said repeatedly if Trump is guilty of a crime throw the book at him. I just want the same justice applied evenly to all our leaders, no matter the party.
Lol. You truly are divorced from reality.

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
CNN screams impeach anyway. They used that word over 200 times yesterday.

... what difference does it make?

bbsam

Staff member
I am going to assume that you read the article.

I did.

So why does it matter if Steele were biased against Trump? If that were a reason to disregard deny a source, you couldn’t listen to 65% of America.

Now if that source is biased and the sole source used to obtain a warrant, that could e a problem.

That’s not what the article reports even though the conservative media would have you believe so. The Times does a good job of quietly inserting facts into the article after its “bombshell” headline

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah, you believed Buzzfeed but think I'm the one with the problem. :backingout:
Incorrect. I’m not sure what to believe about the Buzzfeed article.

I am, however, pretty certain that the Mueller statement did not exonerate the president, his campaign, or his administration from all wrongdoing.