Mueller Team Finally Announces Trump Is Innocent Of All Charges - Libturds Are Not To Be Heard From

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Holy Communion?
upload_2019-1-19_10-18-45.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
Buzzfeed as a credible source... OMG

DxSWhbiU0AEFFfs.jpg:large

Unbelievable, that some would pin their hopes on such a NON-Credible source. At least wait till CNN confirms it. :lol:
Hold on a minute. Aren’t you one of those guys who often cites weasel zippers and the daily caller. I mean, that is when you’re not parroting what you heard on an Alex Jones podcast?

newfie

Hold on a minute. Aren’t you one of those guys who often cites weasel zippers and the daily caller. I mean, that is when you’re not parroting what you heard on an Alex Jones podcast?

so buzzfeed is correct? Mueller is wrong?

bbsam

Staff member
so buzzfeed is correct? Mueller is wrong?
We’ve been over this.

I don’t know. Buzzfeed claims multiple sources. I think they may be on to something and have drawn a conclusion that Mueller is not ready to back. I don’t think they just made up a story.

Although I don’t expect it to happen, I would like to see a detailed response to Buzzfeeds question as to what Mueller deems to be inaccurate.

newfie

We’ve been over this.

I don’t know. Buzzfeed claims multiple sources. I think they may be on to something and have drawn a conclusion that Mueller is not ready to back. I don’t think they just made up a story.

Although I don’t expect it to happen, I would like to see a detailed response to Buzzfeeds question as to what Mueller deems to be inaccurate.

see you spin it your way . you omit the point that the two buzzfeed reporters gave different accounts of the sourcing on two different networks . instead you spin your explanation in the most positive format possible.

bbsam

Staff member
see you spin it your way . you omit the point that the two buzzfeed reporters gave different accounts of the sourcing on two different networks . instead you spin your explanation in the most positive format possible.
Again, I’m willing to see how Mueller clarifies all of it. My guess is that his report will eventually see the light of day regardless what Trump and Barr want. Either that or the House investigation goes full public at the Democrats insistence.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Lol, good one.
The thing I found interesting about the Buzzfeed thing is that they ran with it all day until Mueller discredited it. Now get back to your Huffpost bible. :wink-very:

Turdferguson

Just a turd

bbsam

Staff member
Lol, good one.
The thing I found interesting about the Buzzfeed thing is that they ran with it all day until Mueller discredited it. Now get back to your Huffpost bible. :wink-very:
That’s the difference between you and I. I never cite left wing sources here. Ever. I’ll look to see if a story makes the BBC, Reuters, WSJ, NPR, or The Hill because they all see pretty reputable.