Multi check cod

pkgdriver

Wow what did they have put that in a safe. Lol
I would put some in my extra shoes in the back of the package car. Would also get an money order from 7-11 etc. On Road sometimes would come out and get. Had a package car come in to the center that had a drop safe under the 4000 section. It was the only one I ever saw.

Dsrbdm

I would put some in my extra shoes in the back of the package car. Would also get an money order from 7-11 etc. On Road sometimes would come out and get. Had a package car come in to the center that had a drop safe under the 4000 section. It was the only one I ever saw.
Wow glad those days are gone lol

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Almost never get a cod on my route.

Saw one of the old red and white cod labels come down the belt the other morning.

Mind blown!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That's crazy I've not heard any of the older drivers talk about that but I will ask them
Boston's downtown route which included 2
Jewelers Buildings has a safe along with a mail slot on it's rear side for people to drop in NDA letters .
Never heard if anyone actually did drop an letters , I would tell the new kids on the job that it was a gun port .

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Not exactly. It could be a multi package COD shipment with more than one COD tag. It is used when you have more COD checks than tags from the same shipper. For instance it could be 3 COD packages with a COD tag on every package but paid for with something like 5 or 6 checks.

We don't pull COD tags anymore. Built into the barcode.