Music, dancing, sex in Midtown service center

textat3

Old timers like myself saw this crap coming when our culture here changed. Of course our opinions fell on deaf ears and we were considered too “old school”, racists, stuck in our ways or simply brainwashed. We have a useless full time preload sup that used to be in our building transferred to another building. At new building she attacked a PT preload sup, tripped her in front of several FT drivers. The FT sup is still around according to the shop stewart over there. She had been given orders not to talk to anyone, and just walks around all shift looking very sullen. How does she keep her job? All I can say is if she were a white, heterosexual dude she would have been thrown out. We need to save this company before it’s too late. UPS need to promote from within 100% from all positions. Every last one from bottom to the top.

textat3

MAGA, MUGA, MYGA Happy New Year and let’s get Paid this newer contract. And remember, Hoffa the father was a Republican.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Reminds me of an incident at WORMA.
Just down the road from the building was a strip club.
MGT was using funds that didn't belong to them at this club.
What happened is that a majority of MGT were canned with one being kept on for a few weeks as a guide.
The call went out to every center to send 1-2 sups to Worma.
I visited the building shortly after it happened and say a lot of formilar faces.

over9five

Staff member
Reminds me of an incident at WORMA.
Just down the road from the building was a strip club.
MGT was using funds that didn't belong to them at this club.
What happened is that a majority of MGT were canned with one being kept on for a few weeks as a guide.
The call went out to every center to send 1-2 sups to Worma.
I visited the building shortly after it happened and say a lot of formilar faces.
Centerfolds?