Sexual Harassment- On topic

542thruNthru

Quit hitting on guys in the locker room

Problem solved...

new-employee-gif-3.gif

Thegameisrigged

Sexual Harassment

Did you ever make it clear that you did not want the leggings? Did you return the underwear and tell him you weren't interested? Did he ever try to force sexual favors from you as a condition of keeping your job? There is a lot that can go into trying to determine if sexual harassment has occured.

In this day and age, I would think that a supervisor wouldn't do something like what you described simply to avoid the appearance of sexual harassment. But from what you wrote, it doesn't sound like what he did meets the definition. It could just have been a very awkward way for him to communicate his interest in you and gauge your level of interest in return. If you had returned the items and explained that you weren't interested and he continued to pursue you in a sexual manner, then you would have a better case.
You know that literally everything meets sexual harassment criteria to women. I swear it’s best that you pretend they don’t exist at work. It’s too easy for them to arbitrarily take your job even if it’s not really sexual harassment.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You know that literally everything meets sexual harassment criteria to women. I swear it’s best that you pretend they don’t exist at work. It’s too easy for them to arbitrarily take your job even if it’s not really sexual harassment.

Women have needs too. Just don't try to hook up with someone out of your league, don't be creepy, and take no for an answer, you'll be ok.

Thegameisrigged

Women have needs too. Just don't try to hook up with someone out of your league, don't be creepy, and take no for an answer, you'll be ok.
Look, I don’t go for the whole simping and going against the guys thing for a female. They’ll never go against another woman for you. Always remember that.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Look, I don’t go for the whole simping and going against the guys thing for a female. They’ll never go against another woman for you. Always remember that.

Ok you little rascal.

1_0zqRUacy_9aGYtalPkJuIg.jpeg

No need to put women on pedestals, but a little respect for their struggles goes a long way. And some women who are competing for anything will do all sorts of terrible things to each other. Always remember that.

Thegameisrigged

Ok you little rascal.

View attachment 269662

No need to put women on pedestals, but a little respect for their struggles goes a long way. And some women who are competing for anything will do all sorts of terrible things to each other. Always remember that.
Women don’t respect anything about you. They’ll put their foot on your neck wherever they can.
You don’t want to talk about struggles. What struggles?? Equality, remember? They’ve gotten everything they’ve marched for and then some. We live in an age where it’s debatable whether or not women actually have more rights than we do when ya look at the atmosphere of today. The woman’s struggle doesn’t exist. They want superiority now. Now the struggles of trying to exist as a man these days actually is alive and sadly well.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Women don’t respect anything about you. They’ll put their foot on your neck wherever they can.
You don’t want to talk about struggles. What struggles?? Equality, remember? They’ve gotten everything they’ve marched for and then some. We live in an age where it’s debatable whether or not women actually have more rights than we do when ya look at the atmosphere of today. The woman’s struggle doesn’t exist. They want superiority now. Now the struggles of trying to exist as a man these days actually is alive and sadly well.

What about women who want to be stay at home mothers and wives, and take care of their own family. They get accused of betraying women. You think you're the only one with problems, and you want to use that to justify your opinions about others and maybe even how you treat them, that's on you. That's the exact mentality that started the whole mess to begin with. Women aren't keeping you down. You are.

Thegameisrigged

What about women who want to be stay at home mothers and wives, and take care of their own family. They get accused of betraying women. You think you're the only one with problems, and you want to use that to justify your opinions about others and maybe even how you treat them, that's on you. That's the exact mentality that started the whole mess to begin with. Women aren't keeping you down. You are.
Betraying women because of being a housewife? That is totally different than what I’m talking about. You sound just like a female. It’s sad. It seems as if I’m aware of a lot more than what you are because of your talking points. You don’t know what I have going on and how I treat women and you seem to have blinders on. Hell, MY WIFE even sees what’s going on with women. It sickens her because it’s clearly obvious. Women get by complaining, men get by sacrificing.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Betraying women because of being a housewife? That is totally different than what I’m talking about. You sound just like a female. It’s sad. It seems as if I’m aware of a lot more than what you are because of your talking points. You don’t know what I have going on and how I treat women and you seem to have blinders on. Hell, MY WIFE even sees what’s going on with women. It sickens her because it’s clearly obvious. Women get by complaining, men get by sacrificing.
80d4172a9af9ad7f14b1b30fb27d65a2.jpg
a cute kitty to brighten your day

rod

Retired 22 years
I just can't figure out why a woman would accept a few drinks from a guy, go back to his apartment and 5 years later decide that old Joe "took advantage of her". Damn ladies- what the hell did you expect was going to happen? Women be scary.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Found the incel..

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Your wife? So, not all women are terrible? Or does she keep you down too? You were addressing all womankind, if you wanted my views on "what (you) have going on", you should have been more specific. It's very disengenuous of you.

Am I supposed to be offended by your saying I sound like a female? You must think that's a horrible insult. It's sad. I am not blind to what goes on. I just don't throw misogynistic tantrums on forums about it, and I certainly don't play the victim. If you can't handle what "women" throw your way, what does that say about you?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I just can't figure out why a woman would accept a few drinks from a guy, go back to his apartment and 5 years later decide that old Joe "took advantage of her". Damn ladies- what the hell did you expect was going to happen? Women be scary.

Casual sex is a myth. Men need to understand what sex really means to women, and maybe care a little about how their actions affect other people.