Muskogee UPS driver placed testicles on package, sent text laughing about it

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Muskogee UPS driver placed testicles on package, sent text laughing about it - Muskogee Now

A Muskogee UPS driver, whose name we are withholding pending action from UPS, who was delivering a package to a food service business in Muskogee is under investigation from the package delivery service after photos surfaced of him placing his testicles on the package.

“Obviously, that is horrifying,” the owner of the business said when contacted about the incident this week. “Why would someone do that?”

Meanwhile, UPS is echoing similar sentiments.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Muskogee UPS driver placed testicles on package, sent text laughing about it - Muskogee Now

A Muskogee UPS driver, whose name we are withholding pending action from UPS, who was delivering a package to a food service business in Muskogee is under investigation from the package delivery service after photos surfaced of him placing his testicles on the package.

“Obviously, that is horrifying,” the owner of the business said when contacted about the incident this week. “Why would someone do that?”

Meanwhile, UPS is echoing similar sentiments.
Now that’s different!

Even I would have to say,
“Don’t believe I’d done that!”

P

pickup

The only way this makes a little more sense is if the box was being delivered to a tea bag company.