Must See TV

Ghostwriter

CNBC has a show on tonight called UPS/FEDEX: Inside the Package Wars. Will replay on Jan. 29th too.

YEA, I love how they reference the couriers and package handlers as low skill laborers. I would love to see how they would do after handed a crumpled up map and thrown on a route by which they had never ran before. I wonder if they would have lates? Better yet, I wonder if they could unload 53 trucks on a pm reload and launch the ctv on time. LOL yea. unskilled labor. MORE like under-paid, under appreciated, skilled labor.

TOO bad we were not all rich enough to go to pilot school, they sure love their pilots.

ghost

SmithBarney

This looks like it is going to be a series, there is a link on the CNBC site:

News Headlines

And at the bottom there is a place for comments/questions. I sent them a question regarding
how Fedex Express is able to save $$ by paying couriers 30%-60% less than its competitor..(and charging more ;) )

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
YEA, I love how they reference the couriers and package handlers as low skill laborers. I would love to see how they would do after handed a crumpled up map and thrown on a route by which they had never ran before. I wonder if they would have lates? Better yet, I wonder if they could unload 53 trucks on a pm reload and launch the ctv on time. LOL yea. unskilled labor. MORE like under-paid, under appreciated, skilled labor.

TOO bad we were not all rich enough to go to pilot school, they sure love their pilots.

ghost

We are scum to them. Just another reason to sign the card.