MVDC Time again.

542thruNthru

There used to be a back door in the system.
But the last cop I asked about it said it wasn't working anymore.
I still got a guy on the inside. My boy flash can get me any DMV records I need.
flash-slothmore-zootopia.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Check your credit report….lots of sups are stealing drivers identity around the country and buying New vehicles.
From what I hear, they can sneak the loan against your weekly paycheck so you don't even see that you were hacked.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Check your credit report….lots of sups are stealing drivers identity around the country and buying New vehicles.
Did you just make this up Tex or is it something you’re ex bro in law told you
You wouldn’t have a link that might help understand wtf you are droning on about

browned out

Can you provide proof of this claim?
FCRA Compliance Requirements for Employers Running Background Checks

I have been working at UPS for over 30 years. UPS does not make changes like the MVDC change without a motive and planed course of action. The DOT MVDC required by law does not allow UPS to access any of your records. If you think it was not a premeditated decision by UPS Corporate Legal; I have a bridge to sell you.

Even though it mentions “credit reporting” in its title, the FCRA applies to much more than credit reports. The background reports regulated under the FCRA include the consumer’s credit standing, but they can extend to matters of character, general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living, and similar information—all of which can determine a person’s eligibility for credit, insurance, or a job.

This "• I voluntarily and fully authorize UPS to obtain driving records and reports about me for employment purposes, as set forth in the separate Disclosure of Intention to Obtain Driving Records for Employment Purposes provided to me. This authorization shall remain in effect for the remainder of my employment with UPS and shall allow UPS to obtain subsequent driving records and reports about me at any time so as to update, renew, extend or evaluate my continued employment, or to consider me for other employment positions, except where prohibited by applicable law. • I also voluntarily and fully authorize the release of all information and records necessary for the completion of the driving records and reports authorized by me above

And This: the DOT required MVDC we have been filling out for decades: MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVER CERTIFICATION (MVDC) Name: Address: UPS Employee ID# I certify that the following is a true and complete list of traffic violations (other than parking violations) for which I have been convicted or forfeited bond or collateral during the past 12months. This list includes all violations, in private and/or commercial vehicles, that I have had charged to me in that period.I understand I must notify my supervisor the next business day if my driving privilege has been suspended, revoked, or cancelled, or if I have been disqualified from operating a commercial vehicle. Date Offense Location Type of Vehicle___/___/___

Print this form off and fill it out. Then you are good. https://csa.fmcsa.dot.gov/safetyplanner/documents/Forms/Annual%20Driver's%20Certification%20of%20Violations_508.pdf

https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-...ubchapter-B/part-391/subpart-C/section-391.27

UPS always has an agenda.

No one is required by the DOT to agree to the terms of the new purported federally mandated UPSer.com MVDC.

All you are required to do is fill out the old MVDC form. That's it.

Or just blindly sign everything UPS puts in front of you.

Last edited:

browned out

Can you provide proof of this claim?
This generic form is what the UPS Great Lakes District Health and Safety Manager provided me when I questioned the misleading, not forthright; dishonest new UPSer MVDC. I never agreed to this. I have my complete employee file and nothing contained therein relates to granting access to those records.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220311-232732_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-232732_Messages.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 88

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I have been working at UPS for over 30 years. UPS does not make changes like the MVDC change without a motive and planed course of action. The DOT MVDC required by law does not allow UPS to access any of your records. If you think it was not a premeditated decision by UPS Corporate Legal; I have a bridge to sell you.

Even though it mentions “credit reporting” in its title, the FCRA applies to much more than credit reports. The background reports regulated under the FCRA include the consumer’s credit standing, but they can extend to matters of character, general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living, and similar information—all of which can determine a person’s eligibility for credit, insurance, or a job.

This "• I voluntarily and fully authorize UPS to obtain driving records and reports about me for employment purposes, as set forth in the separate Disclosure of Intention to Obtain Driving Records for Employment Purposes provided to me. This authorization shall remain in effect for the remainder of my employment with UPS and shall allow UPS to obtain subsequent driving records and reports about me at any time so as to update, renew, extend or evaluate my continued employment, or to consider me for other employment positions, except where prohibited by applicable law. • I also voluntarily and fully authorize the release of all information and records necessary for the completion of the driving records and reports authorized by me above

And This: the DOT required MVDC we have been filling out for decades: MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVER CERTIFICATION (MVDC) Name: Address: UPS Employee ID# I certify that the following is a true and complete list of traffic violations (other than parking violations) for which I have been convicted or forfeited bond or collateral during the past 12months. This list includes all violations, in private and/or commercial vehicles, that I have had charged to me in that period.I understand I must notify my supervisor the next business day if my driving privilege has been suspended, revoked, or cancelled, or if I have been disqualified from operating a commercial vehicle. Date Offense Location Type of Vehicle___/___/___

Print this form off and fill it out. Then you are good. https://csa.fmcsa.dot.gov/safetyplanner/documents/Forms/Annual%20Driver's%20Certification%20of%20Violations_508.pdf

https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-...ubchapter-B/part-391/subpart-C/section-391.27

No one is required by the DOT to agree to the terms of the new purported federally mandated UPSer.com MVDC.

This generic form is what the UPS Great Lakes District Health and Safety Manager provided me when I questioned the misleading, not forthright; dishonest new UPSer MVDC. I never agreed to this. I have my complete employee file and nothing contained therein relates to granting access to those records.
All I see is background checks to obtain employment and Motor Vehicle records during employment.

browned out

All I see is background checks to obtain employment and Motor Vehicle records during employment.
Ask UPS to provide you with your dated and signed Disclosure of Intention to Obtain Driving Records for Employment Purposes. Ask for a copy of UPS' receipt of your authorization granting permission to obtain said records. Or any proof that you received it. They can not in my case. It does not exist.

I don't have a problem with UPS seeking permission to access those records. Combining that request with the MVDC is not forthright.

Now that the misleading MVDC was questioned; UPS states you can just fill out the old one that does not grant access to anything.

Why?

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You silly Hoffa slapdick.

Look out.... we have the TDU genius in the room.

What exactly.... is the contract violation ?

I'd call you a wholly ineffective paper tiger, but all you do is talk.

Too afraid to confront UPS and reliably blame your Local Union for everything. Even though.... you never

followed up on your NLRB charge, never file any grievances, never run for Local office, or even Steward.

It's almost like you just want to stir up the natives.... hoping someone else will do your bidding for you.

-Bug-

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns