MVDC

Blazian81

I had a speeding ticket that I had reduce to improper equipment, is that a violation that have to be reported on my mvdc that we have to do next month since I wasnt convicted of the violation?

ManInBrown

I'm curious, how do you get a speeding ticket reduced to improper equipment? Your speedometer not working?
It’s called negotiating with the cop. Did it many times when I was younger. Pulled over for speeding. Hey Mr. police officer. I’m really sorry. Any chance you could write me a ticket for something else that doesn’t give me points? Worked many times. Key is to be polite.

The whole system is a scam. They just want your money, and as much of it as they can get their hands on. Anyone can go to court and talk to the prosecutor before going in front of the judge. They’ll drop your speeding ticket in exchange for something else that has a higher fine attached to it.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I'm curious, how do you get a speeding ticket reduced to improper equipment? Your speedometer not working?

Easy, they just want the money. I've been pulled over for speeding, 90 in a 55, only got a ticket for tinted windows. Being polite, apologetic, work uniform, CDL all help!

Johney

Easy, they just want the money. I've been pulled over for speeding, 90 in a 55, only got a ticket for tinted windows. Being polite, apologetic, work uniform, CDL all help!
So you're saying a ticket for tint is cheaper than a ticket for 35 over? No way. Polite or not, if they want your money as you say you're paying for speeding.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
So you're saying a ticket for tint is cheaper than a ticket for 35 over? No way. Polite or not, if they want your money as you say you're paying for speeding.

I'm saying that your average cop isn't looking to jam someone up. They will work with you, depends on how you respond to the situation. I've been caught dead to rights many times in my younger years, humility, honesty goes a long way.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
back in @MECH-lifts qualifying days I got pulled over in the big brown going 65mph in a 45mph during peak. I told the cop it was like arresting Santa for coming down the chimney...he laughed and told me he will see me in court.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I had a speeding ticket that I had reduce to improper equipment, is that a violation that have to be reported on my mvdc that we have to do next month since I wasnt convicted of the violation?
Check with your state's BMV to see if it's a moving violation. Every state is often a bit different on infractions at times.

barnyard

KTM rider
Put it down. If it is unneeded, you will get a message from HR asking you to do it again and to leave that info out.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
In Arizona you can print your unofficial 39 month record online for $3. I use that to fill out the MVDC so I have a record to support my declarations. I used to staple it to the paper form. Perhaps your State has a similar option.