• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters

542thruNthru

How's Rex?

He's doing great. Thanks for asking.

Bought him a nice dog tag and some Kibbles and bits. His bite is worse then his bark.
20190227162650.jpg

Dr.Brownz

I've been wearing these boots, EVERYTIME it rains to work for almost 2yrs.(Loader,now Tendering).ALL OF A SUDDEN.Im told I can't wear rain boots and was sent home to change. I see people wearing cowboy boots at work.Oil resistant waterproof,etc..there all that +BROWN:happy:These are $110.00 boots.View attachment 237713
Wear whatever they tell you, get foot rot, and then sue UPS for creating unsafe work conditions.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I've been wearing these boots, EVERYTIME it rains to work for almost 2yrs.(Loader,now Tendering).ALL OF A SUDDEN.Im told I can't wear rain boots and was sent home to change. I see people wearing cowboy boots at work.Oil resistant waterproof,etc..there all that +BROWN:happy:These are $110.00 boots.View attachment 237713
If you love athletes foot, than yes. By all means, wear em

Whitelightning1534

The difference between these rubber boots and my cowboy boots is that my cowboy boys are sturdy leather non slip steel boots the soles on your rubber boots do not look slip resistant the boots they want us to wear should have a sturdy upper leather and should be oil resistant but if it's raining and you have to take a bus or train to work they should understand and be more considerate but in my opinion there's nothing safe about rubber rain boots

rod

Retired 22 years
Damn--those thing look like they weigh 25 pounds apiece.