My Center Manager

OP just wreck his family. He knows you want him. He also knows he wants you.

People on this forum talk about UPS dangling a golden carrot. Sounds like you've found yours. Don't bite too hard.

Is he cute btw? Smuggling a squirrel in his pants?

bbsam

Staff member
i actually do agree with you. There are a few women drivers in my building, all very tomboyish, some if not all are lesbians. I'm not a driver, just an attractive loader
An attractive loader?! Who the hell cares if you lose that job? Get another one if necessary and have the sugar daddy on the side.

recklessandwild

An attractive loader?! Who the hell cares if you lose that job? Get another one if necessary and have the sugar daddy on the side.
see thats the interesting thing... 1) i totally would get another job so he didnt risk his, & 2) im totally not in it for the fact that he makes good money, heck if I married that man, Id totally sign a prenup, money doesn't mean anything.... I have just seriously never met a more attractive man... and his assertiveness is such an attractive quality

recklessandwild

OP just wreck his family. He knows you want him. He also knows he wants you.

People on this forum talk about UPS dangling a golden carrot. Sounds like you've found yours. Don't bite too hard.

Is he cute btw? Smuggling a squirrel in his pants?

lol... psssh dont get my hopes up. & cute? Oh man, he is the definition of good lookin