My Center Manager

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I just hope he comes across this thread, read its, and thinks "hmm maybe this is about me...." LOL

Ok, ok just send me the pics via private message and I will take it from there.

I am only doing this for others I get no personal enjoyment from this.....it's like trying to leave by 11am on Friday before Labor Day weekend and a driver calls to ask if he can skip lunch to get in early...like you have to ask...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I am only doing this for others I get no personal enjoyment from this.....it's like trying to leave by 11am on Friday before Labor Day weekend and a driver calls to ask if he can skip lunch to get in early...like you have to ask...
Taking one for the team?

recklessandwild

hmmm....do you center managers have a secret facebook group? lol...

specter208

see thats the interesting thing... 1) i totally would get another job so he didnt risk his, & 2) im totally not in it for the fact that he makes good money, heck if I married that man, Id totally sign a prenup, money doesn't mean anything.... I have just seriously never met a more attractive man... and his assertiveness is such an attractive quality
You sound like Taylor Swift.

I've been secretly admiring my center manager for quite some time now. It's at a point where it's quite possibly driving me crazy. He is obviously in management. I am a union employee. Also, he is married. I know what his wife looks like, and quite frankly as horrible as this sounds, I have her beat by a landslide. Which is partially what makes this difficult. I was hoping his wife was hot, and that would put me back into my place. Except that didn't happen. I'm one of the very few females in the building, and I'm actually a young and attractive compared to most.

I know I can't flirt with him. I know he isn't going to flirt with me. I know I'm not worth him risking losing his job or marriage over. The only option I have is that when I finally quit, I can make one attempt before I walk out those doors for the last time. I will say this though, I would totally get a job somewhere else if I could have that beautiful man.

I'll be honest, I guess my hope with posting this, is that maybe he reads brown cafe, and thinks maybe this is about him. & starts a secret challenge of what he or I wore that day to figure it out. & we keep it on the down low. LOL

I almost had to run to the bathroom today and fire one off. My manager is oh my gorgeous. Big, tall, shines his shoes, always wears a suit. Nice smile nice set of chompers. He is a giant with a massive frame and "big hands" with a big old bulge in his custom fit bespoken suits mm.

He went to pat me on the shoulder and missed, and the tips of his fingers brushed down my back and hit the waist of my jeans. He apologized and I said there was nothing to be sorry for and I must've been bright red from blushing.

If only I had turned the other way, his fingers would've run down my chest.. brb.

Over 70

I almost had to run to the bathroom today and fire one off. My manager is oh my gorgeous. Big, tall, shines his shoes, always wears a suit. Nice smile nice set of chompers. He is a giant with a massive frame and "big hands" with a big old bulge in his custom fit bespoken suits mm.

He went to pat me on the shoulder and missed, and the tips of his fingers brushed down my back and hit the waist of my jeans. He apologized and I said there was nothing to be sorry for and I must've been bright red from blushing.

If only I had turned the other way, his fingers would've run down my chest.. brb.

tumblr_oncf5fH2Fr1ql2w65o5_r1_400.gif

Don't get me wrong.. the feeling of those large fingers on that big handed Adonis brushing down my back as I pulled away and turned.. I'll remember that forever.

Just an ever so gentle brush on my lower back to just above my belt. It gave me goosebumps and it was cold and I was in a tank top. I bet he saw my TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI oh no I didn't even think about that. Best day at work ever.

Edited for content by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Over 70

Don't get me wrong.. the feeling of those large fingers on that big handed Adonis brushing down my back as I pulled away and turned.. I'll remember that forever.

Just an ever so gentle brush on my lower back to just above my belt. It gave me goosebumps and it was cold and I was in a tank top. I bet he saw my nipples get hard oh no I didn't even think about that. Best day at work ever.

giphy (22).gif

john chesney

Id go with the sexual harassment lawsuit then you could buy a real man