My Contract Impact Statement has been Impacted

browned out

I would like to see a Contract Impact Statement that compares the $15 an hour that Amazon Part Timers will make starting in November of this year vs. UPS part-timers not reaching $15 until 2023.

And Amazon workers are getting a catch-up raise as well.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I would like to see a Contract Impact Statement that compares the $15 an hour that Amazon Part Timers will make starting in November of this year vs. UPS part-timers not reaching $15 until 2023.

What kind of insurance and pension do they have...

vote yes!!!!

I would like to see what they are paying in healthcare and if they have a pension.

browned out

"Part-time employees who work more than 20 hours per week receive benefits, including life and disability insurance, dental and vision insurance with premiums paid in full by Amazon.

What difference do Part Time benefits mean to a college student working at UPS who is still on AT LEAST one of their parents benefits until age 25? This demographic will stampede to Amazon for $15 now instead of $15 in 2023 at UPS.

vote yes!!!!

Go work for Amazon if it’s so great, everyone is saying all theses places are paying better leave. I don’t know any job in the USA that gives PT employees free healthcare and a pension.

vote yes!!!!

"Part-time employees who work more than 20 hours per week receive benefits, including life and disability insurance, dental and vision insurance with premiums paid in full by Amazon.

What difference do Part Time benefits mean to a college student working at UPS who is still on AT LEAST one of their parents benefits until age 25? This demographic will stampede to Amazon for $15 now instead of $15 in 2023 at UPS.

No job protection plus ups is paying for your school?

vote yes!!!!

Also where are these Amazon jobs at, because there’s not one in my town. Oh I just checked it’s 3 hours away!!!

trickpony1

I don’t know any job in the USA that gives PT employees free healthcare and a pension.

Be really careful claiming that PT'ers get a pension.

Yes, I know it's in writing but also in writing is the number of hours a PT'er has to work to get a year pension credit and it seems PT'ers get sent home early in a manner that prevents getting a year credit.

So...apparently many PT'ers don't know or care about the pension and hours worked for pension credit.

WTFm8

My Amazon health/dental benefits were better then my moms 40 years at the government benefits but not quite as good as UPS.

Vision and Dental cost $2/mo each. Forget how much health was but it wasn’t bad, they had a few different options for sinfle/family.

4 stock when you become permanent employee and can touch them after 2 years, then 2 per year after. Currently at $1,971 per.

They also have fans blowing in EVERY trailer so they aren’t as hot or freezing cold.

Pneumatic sort/diverters were coming.

Climate controlled to keep it under 90° and in winter heated enough you could wear shorts unless loading/unloading trucks you’d need pants and long sleeve with occasionally a light weight hoodie if it was in low teens with wind.

So yea, pretty nice.

Too many people don’t realize how good they actually pay and are stuck on UPS benefits. And this is all based on my experience 2010-2012 and my brothers 2.5 years spread out between 2011-2015

WTFm8

Maybe you have never preloaded or loaded? Or at least not in last 5 years? The Amazon job is difficult but it does not compare to the volume and weight that pre loaders are handling now at UPS.

False. My brother would load 5-6 53’ trailers himself in a 10hr shift at Amazon.

They don’t only have smalls... they have scooters, statues, riding mowers, huge TVs, kayaks, grill guards for trucks, etc.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
False. My brother would load 5-6 53’ trailers himself in a 10hr shift at Amazon.

They don’t only have smalls... they have scooters, statues, riding mowers, huge TVs, kayaks, grill guards for trucks, etc.
E39B50A5-4F28-40AD-ABB5-47F424D66760.gif
A0A5113A-C7CD-45F7-AC0D-269E923BCFDC.jpeg