My First Day as Part-time Sup. Any recommendations ?

Hello Everyone,
-I am a new part-time sup hired off the street with management experienced. I have also worked in a union environment. I want to know what is important to you and how can I build a respectful relationship with you guys. Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hello Everyone,
-I am a new part-time sup hired off the street with management experienced. I have also worked in a union environment. I want to know what is important to you and how can I build a respectful relationship with you guys. Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance.
don't be so anal about numbers, even though uppers force you to

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hello Everyone,

Thank you in advance.
135BCEFF-62C1-4975-AD27-36B9D53DCB86.gif

Obviously you haven't been to UPS management brain washing school yet.
What I understand so far is that their brain washing does not work at all. Highest turn over I have ever seen and the reasons are clear. Low wages for hard work, employees are given few hours that makes it impossible to make ends meet, most employees will not least UPS as their main job, thus, prioritizing their breadwinner over this company, weak union contracts with a steep monthly fee, and unjust treatment of employees due to stressful management (I am sure that does not happen at all locations). I can clearly see that If I continue with the same school of thought I will never be successful. I will always fail my goals and people will throw boxes at me on their way out in the middle of the shift.

All I can think about doing at the moment is going in with an opened mind, be courteous, respectful, and understand the challenges that employees face both personal and professional and be empathetic to those challenges. I promise I won't be a dick.