My gut feeling is UPS competitors are on here posing as Angry Teamster UPSer's.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Wanting the employees at UPS to work into a frenzied lather and vote No.

I know we can't use our employee ID or Man #'s here. Yet, got to be a way to sift through these managers posing as hourlies.

I don't trust everything on here.

Just my thoughts.

Fitbit App :) my ballot= [X] Yes

Ps, you know the competition would just love,love,love to see a strike and so would analysts from Wall Street too.

UPS Short Sellers would make instant millions if a strike was called.

Not this contract tho'. Ol' D.T. covered all bases. Higher Union Dues are coming from their excellent efforts & justifiably so!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
My gut tells me you are a company $%^&*. (Rhymes with bore)

Not one hourly I have talked to is going to vote yes you nimrod!

bbsam

Staff member
No. We do not want you to go on strike.

I personally think you should because the Teamsters may be the last force strong enough to check corporate America.

But I doubt they will.

mikejonesjr

Ok this post just proves this guy is a fake. Most of the members have been around for years. You can look in their history. Get outa here.

Box Ox

I know we can't use our employee ID or Man #'s here. Yet, got to be a way to sift through these managers posing as hourlies.

Just my thoughts.

Ps, you know the competition would just love,love,love to see a strike and so would analysts from Wall Street too.

Not this contract tho'. Ol' D.T. covered all bases. Higher Union Dues are coming from their excellent efforts & justifiably so!

So dumb. LOL

Box Ox

Just my thoughts.

zvtpmu.jpg

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey

Just my thoughts.

Is this guy serious. After the diarrhea of the mouth/keyboard he's been spewing on here, he's got the audacity to claim there's fakes on here?

I suggest you look in the mirror. You'll see fake #1.

Box Ox

He has to be trolling. He has to be. Right?!

Definitely. All the Company has to do is get one or a few people to sit at a keyboard and deliver nonsense to these forums in an attempt to get UPSers to question their beliefs that the "negotiated" Contract is a bad one, or have them think it's a good one to begin with. Near zero resource expenditure for massive potential returns in cost savings if they can get a really bad Contract to pass.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My gut tells me you are a company $%^&*. (Rhymes with bore)

Not one hourly I have talked to is going to vote yes you nimrod!
I feel I have to point that this is the case every contract.
People will tell the Union whore “No” but then over half vote “Yes”.

Days

I'm done with fake news and corporate lies. This contract when you get down to the nest of it, is a complete sell out in almost every area.

To say that P/T or friend/T employees are getting tremendous raises is just a flat out lie. This company is so eager to sell this contract and crack open their champagne bottles you can just about feel the joy they get out of pulling the wool over people's eyes and lying to them.