My Hobby Income Exceeded My Pension

cachmeifucan

I love being the dominant seller of this in the western states. Have had people fly into Reno from other states for my restorations.

Other people have tried to copy but so far they haven't been able to succeed or have the passion and talent to continue to compete. Word of mouth is getting around and my stuff sells before the potential buyer even arrives to look at it about 90% of the time time.

All I need is one sale a month to equal close to my pension. My best month was 8 in one month. Plus I do repair work for other owners that can be pretty lucrative as well.
I got a old dresser set i was told to strip it and restain it 600 per piece.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
sold 3 projects last week which is very unusual. I get free donations from people once in awhile and they ask me to repair and give it to a family in need.
Last Saturday gave away the 23rd one for free in the last 4-5 years. it's great advertising even though that was not intended. Have drawings for them on the local social media groups. We get more donations that way and sell more because of the exposure.

The lady who won this last one happens to be a reporter and she wanted to do a story about us. Not sure if we are going to okay it.
It's a hobby and I don't want it to become a business or job .

sold 3 projects last week which is very unusual. I get free donations from people once in awhile and they ask me to repair and give it to a family in need.
Last Saturday gave away the 23rd one for free in the last 4-5 years. it's great advertising even though that was not intended. Have drawings for them on the local social media groups. We get more donations that way and sell more because of the exposure.

The lady who won this last one happens to be a reporter and she wanted to do a story about us. Not sure if we are going to okay it.
It's a hobby and I don't want it to become a business or job .
Do you even remember all the lies you tell everyone?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Frank is the one that never missed sturgis. I heard they got rid of him if mike is so great he should of stayed married. The show will fail without frank. Mike and his brother are cool just read a article mike and frank haven't spoke in 2 years and frank just had back surgery mike didn't even call. Sure goin to his head. I never liked dani. She got to many tattoos for a female.
It’s a freaking tv show. Lol