My least favorite thing about being a UPS driver

JL 0513

NI1
Keep moving

That wouldn't really go over well. Doubles volume for stop next day, triple the day after that. Ultimately customer never gets their packages because it's always the same situation. There's one stop I have where the only way to get someone to the dock is to call them at there 4th floor location in an old mill building. There's no bell, no nothing. Then it takes them 5 minutes to get down to the dock. Bulk stop every day. You could call ahead if you can plan it, but still frustrating.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That wouldn't really go over well. Doubles volume for stop next day, triple the day after that. Ultimately customer never gets their packages because it's always the same situation. There's one stop I have where the only way to get someone to the dock is to call them at there 4th floor location in an old mill building. There's no bell, no nothing. Then it takes them 5 minutes to get down to the dock. Bulk stop every day. You could call ahead if you can plan it, but still frustrating.
RTS a few. I bet they figure out a way to get somebody to sign
I've seen it more than once

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
They usually learn their lesson by the third day.

S

selfcancelsignal

I know I shouldn't expect it, but I'm so not a fan of un courteous receivers that won't help unload bulk. I also dislike pickups that stay regular when they should be smart pick ups. Getting out of the building late trumps all though!

JL 0513

I know I shouldn't expect it, but I'm so not a fan of un courteous receivers that won't help unload bulk. I also dislike pickups that stay regular when they should be smart pick ups. Getting out of the building late trumps all though!

Yeah, I don't understand the businesses that maintain everyday p/u and almost never has anything. That's a good waste of money right there.