My legs are done

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
20085236987459.gif

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
After you spend almost 2hrs hauling 18 boxes of legal paper without a cart, up to the 5th floor of a new pretentious lawyer's office, in the summer while the temp is hovering around the high 90's, then I would be glad to feel sorry for you. Until then, wait on the ground floor while I get my loader to bring her big girl pants for you to try on.
My on-car wouldn't make me do that. He'd say if you want 900LBs brought to the 5th floor, you'll need to install an elevator.

All the elevators went down in a business high rise just as I was almost finished. I had 1 stop left with 8 packages on the 15th floor. Sup told me to tell the front desk to call the business and offer to leave the packages with the front desk or else to NR1 them and deliver it the next day.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
My on-car wouldn't make me do that. He'd say if you want 900LBs brought to the 5th floor, you'll need to install an elevator.

The building is a 123 year old hotel so that will never happen. It was converted to office space but still has all the antique fixtures, handrails, staircases, and polished brass. The 18 boxes is not a normal thing, just that the lawyer was just starting up so alot of things got lugged up those stairs for the first month.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My legs are a lot better now guys.
Be careful not to necropost. This thread is getting old and it may upset people. I just read thru 2 whole posts before I realized it was a couple of months old and wasted some of my break. Then I skipped ahead to get to the new post and was glad to see your ok. It doesn't bother me, but to some it does.

Tough Guy

Just goes to show the disparity between centers, and drivers, around the country. I would've told that guy what a previous poster said, about needing an elevator if he's ordering that much stuff.

Same with irreg stuff. I've had to tell people that I can't haul stuff like that up flights of stairs. I tell them make sure we're (the driver)not "the plan". (Politely, of course)