My manager is a bully :(

Siveriano

So to day was a great day,
I was pulled into the office twice. one for performance and then again for a warning letter for a late air.

This is my history.

On Monday i was missing an air so i sent a message while i was doing my pre-trip and verifying my airs then i proceed to deliver only airs leaving the missing package stop for last. I got to the stop and sent another message saying that i was going to look for the air until 1031 and if i couldn't find it then ill resume to do my route, Its 1031 couldn't go thro the whole load but sent a message that ill resume my route, about 20 minutes later there was the air mixed with a bulk stop on the RDR.

So all of the sudden today after i sign 4 grievances and my steward handed them to my manager the guy decided to say "oh btw im giving him an warning letter for the late air, because he failed to communicate me that he was missing it" . i was told this when i got to the office so i tried to explain to him that it was not my fault that his team failed to relay the message to him. in fact the 3 messages i sent.

He still saying he is giving me the warning letter so i told them i wont accept it and i want to fight it.

Now he says he is gonna pull the past 3 years record of the route i just won the bid on to prove that im doing something wrong.

This is a clear example of over supervising and harassment clear violation of the article 37 i believe it is. or am i wrong?

now question is every manager really this dumb?

I was pulled into the office twice. one for performance and then again for a warning letter for a late air.

This is my history.

On Monday i was missing an air so i sent a message while i was doing my pre-trip and verifying my airs then i proceed to deliver only airs leaving the missing package stop for last. I got to the stop and sent another message saying that i was going to look for the air until 1031 and if i couldn't find it then ill resume to do my route, Its 1031 couldn't go thro the whole load but sent a message that ill resume my route, about 20 minutes later there was the air mixed with a bulk stop on the RDR.

So all of the sudden today after i sign 4 grievances and my steward handed them to my manager the guy decided to say "oh btw im giving him an warning letter for the late air, because he failed to communicate me that he was missing it" . i was told this when i got to the office so i tried to explain to him that it was not my fault that his team failed to relay the message to him. in fact the 3 messages i sent.

He still saying he is giving me the warning letter so i told them i wont accept it and i want to fight it.

Now he says he is gonna pull the past 3 years record of the route i just won the bid on to prove that im doing something wrong.

This is a clear example of over supervising and harassment clear violation of the article 37 i believe it is. or am i wrong?

This is my history.

Just management threats because that is all they have since higher took away all their authority. Believe me he is more concerned about keeping his job then you should be.

Siveriano

Just management threats because that is all they have since higher took away all their authority. Believe me he is more concerned about keeping his job then you should be.

like is amazing im actually happy when i know im going into the office to to see what they will come up next.
and i know im not perfect at my job but i do know im 100% honest so even if they decided to follow me for a whole month every day they will never get me doing something dishonest.

like is amazing im actually happy when i know im going into the office to to see what they will come up next.
and i know im not perfect at my job but i do know im 100% honest so even if they decided to follow me for a whole month every day they will never get me doing something dishonest.
The only time they can win is if you let them get to you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

This is my history.

You poor thing.

walk the jewels

just driving around in circles
download.jpeg

Poop Head

Judge me.
This is where the language in the TA about printing the diad messages would be nice. Just ask everyday for a copy of the messages, file away for later use.

Hindsight being 20/20,
Upon finding the air piece. Shoulda clocked 1 min of break, snapped a picture of the air piece, burried in rdr, took pics of the messages sent. Always cover your ass.

Siveriano

This is where the language in the TA about printing the diad messages would be nice. Just ask everyday for a copy of the messages, file away for later use.
would have but my manager hates picture of showijg the true i once had a customer snapping a pic of my load with me on it and he tried to get me to delet it.
i told him i didnt took it as i was in the picture so that i was not breaking any ups rules

Siveriano

it kinda feels good being in the office with my steward. and he saying nothing just taking notes cuz he knows i can take my manager down alone.

542thruNthru

This is my history.

First ignore the 3 year record threat. Route changes and nothing he finds will ever hold. The missed air is weak. File and keep doing your job. Ignore your center manager and keep doing what you're doing. They are watching you and remember that so anything you might be doing that you shouldn't... stop.

Keep your Steward informed of everything.

F

Frankie's Friend

This is my history.

Some are worse.

F

Frankie's Friend

This is my history.

If the manager harassed you after you gave him 4 grievances you need to call the NLRB office near you, ask for an information officer and tell them that you are being harassed for exercising your bargained for rights as a union member.
Then file the charges on him if the NLRB says you have grounds.
It won't cost you a dime.

Oak

Let him pull his three year crap. Chances are, stop count has gone up considerably in the last three years on that very same route.

El Correcto

god is dead
I always check my air before pulling out and have the supervisors come dig in my truck looking for missing ones and then always tell them if I’ll have a late face to face. We also have to do written air manifest and turn in before we leave I mark which will be late and which ones are missing on that.

gorilla75jdw

Yes , they are that dumb , do not ever during your career trust them , they are the enemy , straight up . They will cut your throat every time , believe that . If it's a choice between your :censored2: or theirs with their boss , well guess who is getting blamed? , so just assume that same scenario everytime ? Oh well, hope you can relate to this , good luck brother .