My, oh my!

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
The background is so, so, sameness. Borders are not well defined and color scheme needs more contrast. That should solve the esthete issues.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Cheryl, is there any way you can put the sub-forums UNDER the posts for UPS Discussions?
I've been looking for a way but so far no luck. Moving them below the threads required a template edit in vbulletin so there's got to be something similar that will work here too.

I found a toggle add on which might let us close them until I figure this all out... give me a minute or 2 to install that.

rod

Retired 22 years
I guess it needed to be done but the other site was so comfortable. So how do I pick a genaric avatar and get rid of the ? Damn-I hate change. The older one gets the more "creature of habbit" one becomes.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I guess it needed to be done but the other site was so comfortable. So how do I pick a genaric avatar and get rid of the ? Damn-I hate change. The older one gets the more "creature of habbit" one becomes.
Hover over your name in the upper right corner of the page. All the controls are up there now.

Sorry for the sudden changes here. I'm not a fan of having changes forced on me either.

oldngray

nowhere special
I hate change. I am one of those people who feel if it isn't broken, don't fix it. But this forum WAS broken with the security flaw so change was necessary.