My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I never saw the Mitch Cumstein letter, nor did I frequent the 89 website.
Most holdout areas told their people that they would keep their HC if they continued to Vote No, and they did, until the the Master was imposed (didn't see that coming myself).

What I'm telling you is what I saw and heard personally, first hand.
Do with it what you will.
image.jpeg

10 point

Funny how you use our line of TDU on him? We made more money than any others. Thanks to H and H. You guys are just TDU sore losers with a hate agenda. Grow up. Like an adult baby.
Cocky words from an internet thug again? I would never quote your childish spew because it's worthless and typically tainted lies. Loser isn't the proper classification because I am not like you.

What you choose to not understand is this is not just about health care!..... Period!!

Failed Leadership,.....!

He imposed a contract on members that VOTED NO!
J.H. and K.H need to take accountability for what they did to the members!..... When it's turned down by the members get your arse back to the table and negotiate, period!
The master passed on the first Vote rob.

5habits100

There has ALWAYS been competition--the subsidized Post Office being one of the main ones years ago. Around here (I'm talking in the sticks) in the 70's and 80's there was at least a half dozen ways to get something from point A to point B-- especially if it was just an in state or surrounding states delivery. Its ONLY to the companies advantage to continue raising the length of the contracts. The longer the period of time they have you under their thumb the better it is for them.
I agree 100% there has always been competition but not to the level it is today. I have over 30 years plus in and have seen it change. As far as the length of the contract it benefits both sides. IMO

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I was talking about the supplements,.....
It's not only what H-H did to those locals

They exercised the IBT constitutional provision, because the master passed.

And some goofballs (Fred) were trying to play politics.

it's Central States Pension Fund

The Teamsters don't manage the fund. Neither do the Trustees.

How many pension funds didn't take a hit, because of a volatile stock market ?

it's corruption

Lackadaisical oversite, is hardly "corruption". Don't see anyone going to jail.

Be careful of where you point that accusation.

Or, we can bring up the fact of Ron Carey.... "turning a blind eye" to the same things.

It's called failed Leadership!

You don't have to yell.

I toned it down for you. :biggrin:

It seems reality, is starting to sink in.... for the misguided TDU people.

2nd choice Fred (and his merry band of no-names) can't possibly win.

They might have a problem, of getting 5% of the delegate votes at the convention.

-Bug-

Spongebob1

They exercised the IBT constitutional provision, because the master passed.

KH gave up the right to strike so they had to implement the contract. KH is a coward and should have supported the Locals that didn't support a concessionary contract. Don't forget he also screwed Western Pennsylvania and Local 623.

And some goofballs (Fred) were trying to play politics.

And the goofballs playing politics was (Jim and Ken)

The Teamsters don't manage the fund. Neither do the Trustees.

Never said the Teamsters managed the fund,.....but J.H had seventeen yrs to address the pension problem,

How many pension funds didn't take a hit, because of a volatile stock market ?

Lackadaisical oversite, is hardly "corruption". Don't see anyone going to jail.

There's corruption,.....no jail just banned for life would do!

Be careful of where you point that accusation.

Or, we can bring up the fact of Ron Carey.... "turning a blind eye" to the same things.

Here we go again,...... I'm not tdu!

You don't have to yell.
Not yelling,

I toned it down for you. :biggrin:
Really,......

It seems reality, is starting to sink in.... for the misguided TDU people.

Not tdu,....

2nd choice Fred (and his merry band of no-names) can't possibly win.

I've always liked the underdog!

They might have a problem, of getting 5% of the delegate votes at the convention.

Maybe,......we will see,

Have a good night,
~bob~

-Bug-

Spongebob1

I thought I was "quote" and "responding" the correct way, simple mistake, I guess you haven't hit the wrong button before, huh,....