My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

funds didn't take a hit, because of a volatile stock market ?
Most of them did and the ones that didn't probably will suffer some reductions as well. There probably isn't any bailout coming either. Curse those who carried out the September 11 attacks. All those recessions. All those people lost. Who would have known that there would be all those repercussions. Sad. How many people lost their ass in the recession of 2008. I'm just ranting now.

They exercised the IBT constitutional provision, because the master passed.

And some goofballs (Fred) were trying to play politics.

The Teamsters don't manage the fund. Neither do the Trustees.

How many pension funds didn't take a hit, because of a volatile stock market ?

Lackadaisical oversite, is hardly "corruption". Don't see anyone going to jail.

Be careful of where you point that accusation.

Or, we can bring up the fact of Ron Carey.... "turning a blind eye" to the same things.

You don't have to yell.

I toned it down for you. :biggrin:

It seems reality, is starting to sink in.... for the misguided TDU people.

2nd choice Fred (and his merry band of no-names) can't possibly win.

They might have a problem, of getting 5% of the delegate votes at the convention.

-Bug-
They won't get my vote.

image.jpeg
What I want to know is how Fred z went from hating tdu to becoming the face of tdu
Simply put he's like a 13 year old girl. He will turn on you in a heartbeat. He's very fical and when his feeling get butt hurt he'll probably flip sides again. Him and fat Timmy hate each other by the way. He was to much of a wussy to be the front man at the beginning and now he's got to take up the tdu slack because fatty can't at least pull off his own local. Oh yea you heard it here first. After fat Timmy loses his delegates election he will probably bow out of the race altogether for health reasons. Watch.

anHOURover

Ok, this is what I am talking about...... I hate to tell you but even if Ron Carey was in office you would not be able to force UPS to keep you in the company plan. If your wife wanted a divorce do you think you could just say "NO" and expect to stay married? A lot of people believed Z's claim that you could "Vote NO" and stay in the company plan.........Where are they now? Teamcare? The West knew this and formed the Teamsters Western Region & Local 177 Health Care Plan and I am very thankful. I advise you to read these paragraphs that are found in your old company plan that gave UPS the right to renegotiate. You forget we had made this deal a long time ago (long before healthcare sky rocketed) and UPS was stuck with it for years and hated it. Once the $6,250 maximum was met they, UPS finally got their chance to get out and members were moved to Taft Hartley plans. I admit that was a great deal while it lasted but I am happy with what the West accomplished and trust the Union far more than UPS.

(This is from the old UPS company Plan)

Contribution
All retired employees are responsible for a $50 per
month contribution for their medical coverage. This
contribution covers the retired employee, spouse and
any eligible dependent children.

Average Annual Cost
The average annual cost per participant is defined
as the total claims paid by the Plan in a calendar year,
divided by the total number of Plan participants
during that year. Each retired employee, each spouse,
and each eligible dependent would be considered
a Plan participant.

If the average annual cost per participant exceeds
$6,250, each retired employee will share equally in
the cost above the $6,250 maximum by making an
additional contribution.

The $6,250 maximum cost per participant is subject
to future negotiations. If required, the additional
contributions would not be implemented until after
the expiration of the current collective bargaining
agreement.

Hello rooster ...
You still don't see how your union watered down healthcare and sold you a lemon... Make some lemonade.
They say roosters and lemons are a good time...

5habits100

Most of them did and the ones that didn't probably will suffer some reductions as well. There probably isn't any bailout coming either. Curse those who carried out the September 11 attacks. All those recessions. All those people lost. Who would have known that there would be all those repercussions. Sad. How many people lost their ass in the recession of 2008. I'm just ranting now.
Let me say it before the know it all says it

They were making record profits

We should take it all so they are the same as freight

Ups will never go out of business

Right or wrong I will debate the issue

Be careful or you be go to the office.

It doesn't matter how many elections I've lost I will run and lose again

It isn't my fault I lost they cheated

Let me say it before the know it all says it

They were making record profits

We should take it all so they are the same as freight

Ups will never go out of business