My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

Spongebob1

We are all adults here. Please refrain from calling people names, like dummy, how old are you? 8?

Maybe you should look back through several posts where several on here ganged-up on him and calling him names,.... I've noticed that You have said nothing to lead, wide, and few others for doing the exact same thing?
They started on him several months ago when they new he was from World-Port, he's just giving it back to them,....

Maybe you should look back through several posts where several on here ganged-up on him and calling him names,.... I've noticed that You have said nothing to lead, wide, and few others for doing the exact same thing?
They started on him several months ago when they new he was from World-Port, he's just giving it back to them,....
People can call me names all they want. I'll call you r in T.

Last edited by a moderator:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
@Lead Belly is a stand up guy, you would be lucky to be even half the man he is.........

I have to give spongebob and instigator credit.......to be wrong time after time when they post and still come here and post confidently knowing they are wrong and people thinking they aren't to smart takes guts
I like that they are calling people dummies. Look who's talking. That instigator I've met. Trust me. He wouldn't be calling you dummy to your face.

5habits100

I have to give spongebob and instigator credit.......to be wrong time after time when they post and still come here and post confidently knowing they are wrong and people thinking they aren't to smart takes guts
They get what they deserve. They throw stones but can't take it when they're thrown back at them. The reality is they are spineless. They talk big on here but in the real world, not so talkative. That is proven by....

Well is guess I better not mention their names because they would rat me out. They know who they are.

They get what they deserve. They throw stones but can't take it when they're thrown back at them. The reality is they are spineless. They talk big on here but in the real world, not so talkative. That is proven by....

Well is guess I better not mention their names because they would rat me out. They know who they are.
Punks and pukes

image.jpeg
They suck now and always will
Their fearless leader. A communist who want to destroy our union. What a jerk. Hasnt been a union members in 42 years.