My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
It does not say he is reinstated. Is he?
That is for an administrative law judge to decide, but the fact that the NLRB sustained his appeal to D.C. is HUGE!! The NLRB sustains appeals only 1.6% of the time. That's 16 times out of 1000 (for any UPS management on here). So the fact that they did proves that they believe that brother****** has a VERY strong case.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It does not say he is reinstated. Is he?
The part where it talks of his termination, it says that his appeal is sustained (meaning he wins).

Because it says he was fired for union and protective concerted activities.

Last edited by a moderator:

badsporh

As I read it, "absent settlement", it will be furthered to an administrative law judge for a hearing.
I think it's safe to assume that the LAST thing UPS wants is this pro-union advocate walking back into their building. So I don't think there will be any settlement here.

badsporh

If he is current on his dues, and still a member "in good standing". Sure.

But.... he couldn't win a Local Election. (a year ago) So, there's that.

He BARELY lost an election 14 months ago to Betty friend, a 30 year incumbent who was waging her own personal war on him for running against her. So, there's that.

badsporh

Wouldn't be the first time.
Remember, UPS hates bad publicity and liability worse.
I also think Rob won't settle with UPS. What Local 538 and UPS did to him was criminal. The only way the rank and file can be made aware of the collusion and corruption that exists is to have the courts rule against UPS here. Any settlement would surly include a gag order, and I don't see Rob ever going for that.

hyena

I also think Rob won't settle with UPS. What Local 538 and UPS did to him was criminal. The only way the rank and file can be made aware of the collusion and corruption that exists is to have the courts rule against UPS here. Any settlement would surly include a gag order, and I don't see Rob ever going for that.
I hope he wins

badsporh

The part where it talks of his termination, it says that his appeal is sustained (meaning he wins).

It doesn't mean that he wins just yet. It means that the National Labor Relations Board in Washington D.C. believes that strong evidence exists that UPS violated the National Labor Relations Act when they fired brother ******* last January. So "absent a settlement", this case will proceed to an administrative law judge for adjudication. When that administrative law judge finds in brother ******** favor, UPS will in all likelihood appeal it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Are you always wrong BigUnionGuy?? Because this sure doesn't look like the NLRB "denied his case.... and he will never work at UPS again"

You must be missing the word "denying" being used 3 times.

All so, the part about sustaining one charge because it is "arguable".

Good luck with that.

That's not what UPS terminated him for.

Failure to follow methods instructions and procedures.

Repeatedly.

Basically, over-all job performance.

Seeing that the company advertises that there are 340 methods (I think there are
many more), how hard would that be to allege?

They're called the "340 Methods". That's just the name.

-Bug-