My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

Instigator

Fred's proposal was for cell phones for every employee. Paid for by United Parcel.
Again you are an absolute liar. I was on the bargaining committee. The proposal was to allow part timers to bring their own cell phones on airport property. Currently only full time employees and stewards are allowed. It was important for part time employees working the midnight shift for single mothers, students, parents with children with disabilities , etc. So Lead Belly you are nothing but a liar just like hall.

Again you are an absolute liar. I was on the bargaining committee. The proposal was to allow part timers to bring their own cell phones on airport property. Currently only full time employees and stewards are allowed. It was important for part time employees working the midnight shift for single mothers, students, parents with children with disabilities , etc. So Lead Belly you are nothing but a liar just like hall.
You are the liar. You were never on any negotiating committee and you can't even figure out that fatty Sylvester and 804 wasn't a predominantly ups local. You are a fraud.

Brown Spider

You are the liar. You were never on any negotiating committee and you can't even figure out that fatty Sylvester and 804 wasn't a predominantly ups local. You are a fraud.

How is it possible that "804 wasn't a predominately ups local"? I'm pretty sure that they have close to 8,000 members and less than 300 of them are employed at companies other than UPS.

How is it possible that "804 wasn't a predominately ups local"? I'm pretty sure that they have close to 8,000 members and less than 300 of them are employed at companies other than UPS.
That tool argued with me that it wasn't a couple months back. When figured out he was a dummy he crawled into his hole. I'll look

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I feel bad for some people.....they can't think for themselves.....they are told what to think........now they are praising z......it's laughable
We'll in all fairness, almost anybody is a better choice for president than Hoffa.

What has Hoffa accomplished besides concessions, raising everyones union dues, and a better golf game?

image.png
image.png
Here's what I was referring to sparky. Guys a toll belt. He's a liar and a very uninteresting & unintelligent poster.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Where else can you get a job with a total compensation of over 100k without a college degree
100k with 40 hours a week?

No.

I worked almost 2500 hours in 2015, and DID NOT MAKE $100k.

So you are not being honest.

And to answer your question, how about a dock worker or oil rig worker.

Both, after a little time will pay more than we make, with less hours too.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

100k with 40 hours a week?

No.

I worked almost 2500 hours in 2015, and DID NOT MAKE $100k.

So you are not being honest.

And to answer your question, how about a dock worker or oil rig worker.

Both, after a little time will pay more than we make, with less hours too.
Salary + Healthcare + pension.........all other jobs are salary - Healthcare - 401k