My termination was implied, but now my sup is trying to deny it?

upschuck

I'm contacting my union steward, and that's all I know for now. I don't really see the value in staying at my incredibly menial job at UPS that isn't even going to benefit me in the long run as it has nothing to do with my future career. In the beginning of my employment I was trying to make a career out of UPS, but a better opportunity came my way.
Awfully full of yourself, I see. A lot of people have done the same thing as you are doing, only to find the reality that ups offered better long term prospects, and have tried to return.
My FT supervisor told said it was up to me whether or not I went back in, which I don't quite understand. I thought it meant that they were pretty much ready for me to quit on the spot. I haven't been there in a while because I was sick plus I thought that it was game over last week so I'm really surprised it's even an option at this point to go back after being absent for so many days.
Don't really know what is so hard to understand?
But I just don't think I can do it after what they did. Maybe if I didn't have to work with those supervisors
You need to toughen up a little.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I forgot to mention that we recently got a new FT supervisor. Our old FT supervisor transferred to a different location after working with me for over a year and he would not have done any of that at all, and he was always very flexible and understanding. The new FT sup has only been working there for a month which made it all the more aggravating that he was trying to terminate me.

Our old FT supervisor liked me a lot, and he was always raving to everyone about how valuable I was to the department. So, this is new for all of them as well.

You do realize that nowhere at UPS is called a department don't you? If you are going to troll don't be lazy and learn the terminology. Also no supervisor in the history of UPS has given a complement

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Then my grandmother died...

tumblr_ne135elZmC1tf767po1_500.gif