N. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, the Vatican news

moreluck

golden ticket member
He declared himsef cancer free about a year ago and then , OOPS, it came back and that's when he rushed to Cuba for treatment.

He was wrong that time and I think he's wrong this time too. I think he's lying just to get elected. We'll see if he's still around in 6 months (JMO)

Just_another_day_at_work

Interesting pic of our friend in the Vatican, I don't think it was Photoshopped. It can be called a "ritual" too :alien2:
209577_342257529196656_1052298994_o.jpg
209577_342257529196656_1052298994_o.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
That N. Korean imbecile says he's gonna put a missile to the USA. Our response (from some milk toast wimp)was "gee,I hope he doesn't".

Our response should be "Go ahead make my day!"

OR "Your country will be spread from here to next Tuesday!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We are taking pictures of the place..........put it in the sights!!!!

Satellite images reveal North Korea ready for nuclear test | Fox News

Time to attack!! No diplomacy, no embargoes or food aid!! Let's go Bolton on them. Almost every winter, N. Korea pulls some stunt that alarms the world in order to get food aid from the West. It's well known that they don't have enough food to go around, although Son of Dear Beloved Leader looks very well fed though.

Oh, and the Pope is a father. Damn horny nuns.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Like a dog,turning and running away with it's tail between it's legs.......

Day After North Korea’s Surprise Nuclear Bomb Test, Obama To Call For Massive Reduction Of U.S. Nuclear Arsenal…

How else would the North Koreans perceive this other than as a sign of weakness?

Via Telegraph:
Barack Obama is expected to propose sweeping new cuts to America’s nuclear weapons arsenal on Tuesday when he delivers his annual State of Union, arms control experts said, as the re-elected President searches for a long-term legacy for his second term.

The proposal to cut the US strategic warhead arsenal by up 40 per cent could save billions of dollars and take America another step closer to the long-term goal – avowed by Mr Obama in his landmark speech in Prague in 2009 – of a nuclear-free world.

Although Mr Obama is not expected to give precise numbers in his speech, reports yesterday claimed that the number of warheads could be cut from 1,700 to as low as 1,000, if a mutual agreement can be secured with Russia.
Mr Obama believes that “pretty radical reductions” can be made to the arsenal, a left-over from the Cold War, and US military leaders have “signed off” on the proposed reductions, the New York Times reported, citing anonymous administration officials.

“These numbers ring true, and the administration has signaled before that it wants to move forward on this issue,” Steven Pifer, a former State Department official and director of the Arms Control Initiative at the Brookings Institution, told The Daily Telegraph.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The sexual abuse was going on long before that pope even became a priest!!! Not ONE person is responsible.......and if there is , they are long gone!!

This pope is out to rest, relax and die!!

On another topic.....anyone hear from HUGO????? Is he buried somewhere and no one's talking?