N. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, the Vatican news

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Chavez's cancer was caused by his own greed.

Note to Michael Moore....He was being treated in Cuba , so you still think they have the best medical care ?

wkmac

Maybe they actually have a point. From circa 2005' and looking back now almost 8 years ago, several comments seem a bit prophetic. When you consider the ouster of Mossadegh from Iran in 1953', Arbenz in Guatemala 1954' and all the other coups or assassinations caused by the CIA at the behest of the military/corporate/banking industrial complex, it's not out of the realm of reality. No more than those same forces were at play in Dealey Plaza November 1963'.

As to Guatemala:

Intervencion de la CIA en Guatemala [1954] - 1of5 - YouTube

Just follow the blood trail.

Is it really that hard to believe folks? I mean the gov't is even pondering killing any one of you without charge or trial if you rightly or wrongly fit the unfortunate circumstances so why would it not act illegal and immoral upon foreign peoples and leaders?

All leaders are psychopaths and sociopaths and ours are no different, maybe even worse.

texan

Russian Leader: US May Have Killed Hugo Chavez
i-fLNcGF9-S_zpsb51c3c32.jpg

[h=3]Chavez Death Could Be US Plot – Russian Communist Leader[/h]MOSCOW, March 6 (RIA Novosti) – The death of Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez from cancer may have
been part of a plot by the United States to infect its enemies in Latin America with the disease, the leader
of Russia’s Communist party, Gennady Zyuganov, speculated on Wednesday.

“How did it happen that six leaders of Latin American countries which had criticized US policies and tried
to create an influential alliance in order to be independent and sovereign states, fell ill simultaneously
with the same disease?” Zyuganov said in comments carried by Russian state television.

“In my view, this was far from a coincidence,” said Zyuganov, the head of Russia’s second-largest
political party. He urged an investigation under “international control” into Chavez’s death.

Obama and Hillary’s ‘re-set’ of our relations with Russia has really paid off. But this is what the Soviets Russians do best. (Almost as well as the DNC.)

(By the way, notice that the Communist Party is still Russia’s ‘second largest political party.’ Most Americans think they were disbanded.)
Chavez Death Could Be US Plot – Russian Communist Leader | Russia | RIA Novosti

moreluck

golden ticket member
With the attendees list......Carracas is a TARGET !!!!! All the badness in one place!! Drone time ??

Funeral for Chavez a bid to continue his legacy - Yahoo! News

moreluck

golden ticket member
The citizens are on camera.......do you really think the N. Koreans were shedding real tears??
The people on camera are lying through their teeth about the love of the leader.

128307_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
All the pictures of the people in Carracas reminds me that the elementary school aged kids are the primo pickpockets of the country and probably are really hauling in the good now!

On our cruise it was announced that we keep an eyeout for the little kids because they are skilled pickpockets. I was in Venezuela...........saw crap on top of crap on a pile of crap!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Remember all those photo shopped pics from NK. , where all the armed guards behind the crowds were deleted .
Makes one wonder why only close up pics were released.

wkmac

Remember all those photo shopped pics from NK. , where all the armed guards behind the crowds were deleted .
Makes one wonder why only close up pics were released.

We should be thankful we live in a country where nothing like this would ever happen.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We should be thankful we live in a country where nothing like this would ever happen.
No, we've given up photoshop and just hire the background scenery.....guys in white coats behind Obama at the pulpit talking Obamacare....... comes to mind.

texan

North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un (C) uses a pair of binoculars to look towards the South during his visit to
the Jangjae Islet Defence Detachment and Mu Islet Hero Defence Detachment on the front, near the border
with South Korea.
During his inspection, Kim declared the North was ready for all-out war.
North_Korean_Kim_J_2504117k_zpsda08f201.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un (C) uses a pair of binoculars to look towards the South during his visit to
the Jangjae Islet Defence Detachment and Mu Islet Hero Defence Detachment on the front, near the border
with South Korea.
During his inspection, Kim declared the North was ready for all-out war.
North_Korean_Kim_J_2504117k_zpsda08f201.jpg

"I can see McDonald's from here!"

moreluck

golden ticket member

Originally Posted by 1BROWNWRENCH

"I can see McDonald's from here!"

2 Filet'o'fish sandwiches with extra tartar sauce, please !!