N. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, the Vatican news

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kim Jong-Un and Dennis Rodman.............this is the kind of stuff nightmares are made of.

Can you picture Rodman in a glittery gown dancing with the boy-leader?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Time to attack!! No diplomacy, no embargoes or food aid!! Let's go Bolton on them. Almost every winter, N. Korea pulls some stunt that alarms the world in order to get food aid from the West. It's well known that they don't have enough food to go around, although Son of Dear Beloved Leader looks very well fed though.

Oh, and the Pope is a father. Damn horny nuns.

Yeah, I had noticed the head lunatic is the only one in sight with a weight problem. Probably the ONLY one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The "little guy" wants to nuke us. Maybe we should send Rodman back in his wedding dress to become the "first Lady" of N. Korea !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
128238_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
No. No. No. Save the money..........they attend on their own dime or don't go!!

Groan-inducing.
(Reuters) — The United States is expected to send a delegation to Hugo Chavez’s funeral later this week in a move that could send a conciliatory message to Venezuela now that its stridently anti-American leader has died.

Senior US officials also said on Wednesday that Washington had no immediate plans to respond in kind to Venezuela’s expulsion of two US military attaches, which was announced on Tuesday by Vice President Nicolas Maduro just hours before he told the world of Chavez’s death.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He was the enemy..........it's the right thing to do on the 8th day of the week !!!!

Let Oliver Stone and Sean Penn go on their own dime.........

Believe me....Hugo smells sulfur now !!!

The right thing was done for N.Korean guy...
"the US and members of the European Union on Thursday boycotted a moment's silence for Kim held at the UN general assembly in New York."

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sending a delegation would be the first step toward a possible return to a more amicable relationship with Venezuela.

Boycotting a moment of silence for the fallen leader of a country whose current leader has vowed to launch a nuclear attack on our nation was also the right thing to do.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sending a delegation would be the first step toward a possible return to a more amicable relationship with Venezuela.

Boycotting a moment of silence for the fallen leader of a country whose current leader has vowed to launch a nuclear attack on our nation was also the right thing to do.

Hugo called our pres. the devil. He said he smelled sulfur in the area where Geo Bush was standing. May Chavez burn in hell for all eternity !!!!
Why don't you go to Cuba with Klein next time and the 2 of you can pursue an amicable relationship with Castro?

If you think that N. Korea wants to nukes us......then why do only sanctions .......like bringing a knife to a gun fight Just nuke 'em first!!! ......ask questions later.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sending a delegation to the funeral is the right thing to do.
Joe Kennedy( former Congressman & head of Citizens for Oil ) and all the other liberals will be leaving Mass. .
Oh, what a glorious day .
Citizens for Oil receives their cheap oil from Chavez , which netted Joe & his wife over $1m / yr .

wkmac

Hugo called our pres. the devil. He said he smelled sulfur in the area where Geo Bush was standing. May Chavez burn in hell for all eternity !!!!
Why don't you go to Cuba with Klein next time and the 2 of you can pursue an amicable relationship with Castro?

If you think that N. Korea wants to nukes us......then why do only sanctions .......like bringing a knife to a gun fight Just nuke 'em first!!! ......ask questions later.

More,

Why do you let politicians who are using hyperbolic spin, mostly to enamour a targeted audience for it's own self service, get you so stirred up? Chavez is no different than the local politician who goes to Washington on a local issue and then comes home proclaiming victory and how he stood up to "Big Gov't" and then later we learn he cut a backroom deal that knifes us in the back down the road. By then it's so buried in other junk, it's hard to even see it for what it really is.

In the days ahead, like the death of any leader, the truth of history will begin to emerge about Chavez. What I find of interest in this case is that both sides of the Chavez debate have serious vested interests in not letting that truth actually come out. I'll just leave it there.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Joe Kennedy( former Congressman & head of Citizens for Oil ) and all the other liberals will be leaving Mass. .
Oh, what a glorious day .
Citizens for Oil receives their cheap oil from Chavez , which netted Joe & his wife over $1m / yr .
If we are oil independent......then we could tell them where they can stuff their oil!!! Flags at half mast at Citgo in Texas (of all places) is shameful!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
More,

Why do you let politicians who are using hyperbolic spin, mostly to enamour a targeted audience for it's own self service, get you so stirred up? Chavez is no different than the local politician who goes to Washington on a local issue and then comes home proclaiming victory and how he stood up to "Big Gov't" and then later we learn he cut a backroom deal that knifes us in the back down the road. By then it's so buried in other junk, it's hard to even see it for what it really is.

In the days ahead, like the death of any leader, the truth of history will begin to emerge about Chavez. What I find of interest in this case is that both sides of the Chavez debate have serious vested interests in not letting that truth actually come out. I'll just leave it there.

Yeah, I get worked up.....like when the 'office occupier' is trying to make us think the sequester is going to hurt us and all hell is going to break loose.......which I believe he purposely tried to do. I knew it was going to be Y2K all over again!!

Well, he needs to address all those deprtments that take resort trips to meet.....try skyping folks!! Let Obama pay for his own golf trips to play with scum bags like Tiger!! Yeah, a lot of Dems. are just starting to see the character behind the curtain. I hope it's not too late!!

Just_another_day_at_work

My 2 or 3 posts mysteriously disappeared after outage.
One was about no more resurrection to Chavez and Sean Penn(Chavez supporter) acting in The Tree of Life movie... and the other with Ice CUBE(timeguy)
Can any of the admins back me up here, or restore the data if possible? Or I just simply cant find it...
Would have make it more synchronized if my post would still exist:wink2:, but oh well...
Hugo Chávez will 'return on resurrection day', says Ahmadinejad | World news | guardian.co.uk

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I still believe the easiest way to defeat NK is to drop 1lb bags of rice in the countryside , of course with the SK & USA flags on them .